Chapter 29

"You are ours Amore, from today onwards, from tonight onwards. You belong to us." Damon growled possessively.

Layla found it weird how instead of being mad at how possessive Damon sounded, she was thrilled instead.

To finally find four wonderful men to belong to.

That was heaven.

"Yours." She whispered, earning a low growl of appoval from Damon, before he possessed her lips once more.

-------------------------------------

Damon's lips left her mouth and trailed a line down to her jaw and then to her neck. Sucking and licking on the sensitive skin there, Layla couldn't help the moan that left her lips, but her moan was cut short as her lips were once again possessed by a pair of lips, Matt's to be exact.

She felt a pair of hands, she wasn't sure, either Lysander's or Rick's, slowly untie her apron and started to slowly, sensually unzip her black dress, kissing her skin inch by inch as it was revealed.

As if that wasn't enough stimulation, she felt another pair of hands on her feet, slowly unrolling the pair of socks that she'd worn to keep her feet warm, and slowly licking and sucking on each toe, making her feel ticklish and oh so aroused, all at the same time.

Every time she moaned or gasped, Matt would take the opportunity to plunge his tongue into her mouth and tangle with hers.

She felt like she was going to die. Her body was on fire, and she had no idea what to do.

Pulling back from Matt, she breathed hard as she stared into Matt's eyes that were now darkened with desire. He was panting hard as well.

"Matt.. Please.... Please.... I want..." Layla breathed, and then moaned again as Damon sucked hard at the sensitive junction of her neck.

"Tell me what you want Layla. Tell us what you want."

"I.... I want.... I want... You... I want all of you... Please... Please.. I don't know... What to do.. Please.." She begged, her eyes wide and unfocused, trying to make sense of the countless stimulations assailing her senses.

"Shhh shhh.. It's alright sweetheart, everything is going to be alright." Damon whispered into her ear, making Layla melt into their arms, just surrendering to the torrent of feelings the four of them were making her feel.

Suddenly Damon got up and took her into his arms, dislodging the other 3 from her, and shifted her up the bed, so that her head was now resting on the pillows, her hair spread around her face like a halo around her.

She looked so vulnerable, so beautiful, only in her bra and panties, the four of them couldn't take their eyes off of her.

Especially when she spread her arms at them, and smiled at them shyly, silently inviting them to join her.

Growling, Matt made it to her first. "You. Are. So. Beautiful." He whispered, punctuating each word with a kiss on her forehead, her eyes, her nose.

"Tell me cara, have you seen a naked man before?" Damon asked her quietly from the side, making Layla blush a bright red.