Chapter 2: Dance

I. Hate. This.

I was dress in a grape purple, sleeveless, long dress, with a golden belt around it. I hade a fruity necklace, and there was a banana clip in my hair, as well as a slit in my dress that went to my mid thigh.

Tropical theme, of course. Haruhi was away making girls swoon, and I was sitting on a stupid gold chair working out the financial details of the ball, I hopefully don't need to attend, but now I was finished and sitting there, staring at a computer screen.

"You know, you look awfully miserable." I heard Kyoya's voice, and handed him back his laptop.

"Well I'm in a ridiculous outfit, and have nothing to do, since I finished the details of the stupid ball." I said as I pushed up my glasses.

"The stupid ball that all of the host club must attend." He smirked, and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"I-I don't even own a dress, or know how to dance." I said trying to gain my composure.

He smirked, "Then it seems I'll have to teach you."

I glared up at him, "Well fu-"

I was interuppted by a girl proclaiming, "You're my new favorite host!" to Haruhi while Tamaki didn't look too composed.

I gave a small chuckle, and soon the club was closed, and we all went inside to discuss details for this stupid party.

We were all gathered around a table, except Tamaki was too busy eating ramen, "Oi, Tamaki, that's what I eat for dinner." I giggled, "Is someone jealous that little miss Kanako likes Haruhi." I teased.

"Well you shouldn't be surprised, she's had the illness for quite a while now." Kyoya said as he typed away.

"What illness?" Haruhi asked, reading my mind.

"She's got the host hopping disease." Hikaru said.

"AKA never the same boy twice disease." Kaoru finished.

"Usually girls pick a favorite host, and see them regularly, but she never sticks to just one." Kyoya said.

"Before she chose you, she had Tama-chan." Honey said, and I chuckled a bit. 

"Oh, so he's upset, because..." Haruhi started.

"You took her from him." I finished, and smirked as Tamaki popped up.

"SHUT UP! I'm loosing patience! Haruhi, it's time you start dressing like a girl." He pointed a demanding finger, I was so entertained, " I don't understand how you can be so popular with the girls, when you are a girl!" I had dozed off from his rambles by now.

I was internally solving my future math homework tonight when a huge picture of a girly Haruhi came into vision, "Ask permission to blow up my pictures!" Haruhi growled.

She then explained how her hair was cut short as Tamaki was still blubbering about her saying "dude", "MAMA! Haruhi is using those dirty boy word again!" He cried, and I looked at Kyoya.

"Kyoya, you make a great mother." I smirked, and the twins laughed.

"Why aren't you like Odia, she dresses cute and girly!" He cried as he gestured to me, and my face went into a glare that made everyone wince.

They went onto Haruhi about dancing lessons,and I reached down to grab my bag, no one noticed. I could actually make it out with no talk of dancing! I began to back away, but of fucking course, my heel hit the leg of a chair, my ankle hit something, and I fell backwards, only to be caught by a all figure, and I was soo swept up bridal style.