One

Rachel's POV
Mom and dad are bringing Caleb and I to the Women's National Team open practice today. I can't wait. I'm such a huge fan and I want to be just like them when I'm older. I'm nearly there. I've been recruited to the u16 team and it's incredible.

Dad parked the car in the closest disabled spot to the field. My mom was in an accident three years ago and lost all feeling in her lower body so she's wheelchair bound for the rest of her life. It was hard at first, her not being able to do anything, but she's flying now. She's the strongest woman I know.

We all got out and I got mom's wheelchair out for her and wheeled it around to her side. Dad carried her out of the car and onto the chair, kissing her forehead in the process making her blush. They aren't the old, probably late thirties, and still madly in love with each other. It's adorable.

Now you're probably wondering what I look like so I'll give you brief description. I'm really tanned and have a toned body. I've long, wavy black hair and the biggest brown eyes you'll see. I'm tall enough at 5'6. Basically a soccer player. People tell me I look a lot like Christen Press or Carli Lloyd, which is a compliment. I don't look anything like my parents, which is why I know I'm adopted. I've know since I was five. I don't know anything about my birth mom but I'd much rather it stayed that way.

Caleb is two years older than me. He looks completely different to me. He's got dirty blonde hair and these big blue eyes. He's 6'3 and also plays soccer so he's really muscular. He's tanned but not as tanned as I am. All the girls at school are completely in love with him but he doesn't have his eyes on anyone. He's mom and dad's biological son.

"Ready little sis?"
"Ready as I'll ever be big bro."

Caleb wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked towards the field. Mom and dad are just behind. We walked to an open area so mom could see and watch them train.

After an hour they finished up and began to make their way around to sign autographs. A ball came flying towards us and I stood in front of mom to protect her. I got a touch on it and began to pass it between my two feet. I passed it to Caleb and he began to show off and I laughed. I looked up and saw everyone was looking at us in amazement. I looked at Caleb in embarrassment and he rubbed the back of his head shyly.

I looked out at the field and saw all the national team looking at us in amazement. Caleb came to my side and handed me the ball before walking off. I looked at it in panic and then at mom and dad.

"Don't just stand there. Kick it back to them."

I groaned and bent under the barrier and stood back up on the other side. I set the ball on the ground and kicked it over to them before hopping the barrier again. I jogged to catch up with mom, dad and Caleb and they all laughed at me.

"That was not funny! I can't believe you made my do that asshole!"
"Oh please, you needed that."

I hit the back of Caleb's head and he turned to me with a joking glint in his eye. I ran away from as fast as I could but I could hear him close behind me. I ran in between cars and anything else I could find to try lose him. I turned back to see where he was and immediately ran into someone. I fell to the ground and hit my head, hard. I groaned and closed my eyes.

"Oh shit! Are you okay? Oh god please be okay!"
"Rachel. Rach open your eyes for me kid."

I lifted my hands to my face and opened my eyes. Caleb was kneeling next to me with a worried expression on his face. There was a group of women behind him all looking at me.

"You're a clumsy one Rach."
"Shut up! Just help me up please."

He stood up and held out his hands for me. I grabbed onto them and he picked me up and set his arms around my waist to steady me. I looked back at the women and immediately froze.