Reducto

Since reconnecting with Hermione Granger, Draco had found himself in many situations where he felt like an awkward adolescent boy. But it had never been more true than in this moment. He hoped he looked more cool than he felt because sitting next to her, his body practically hissing with lust, and forced to do absolutely fuck all about it because he was surrounded by grownups—I mean...Hogwarts professors—it was too much. He couldn't decide which emotion was predominate...the arousal or the frustration.

The decision was made for him as a warm breeze flowed through the stands, carrying with it Hermione's perfume, sparking an immediate reaction in his trousers. Draco bit his lip so hard he was certain he'd drawn blood.

"AND HERE COMES THE GRYFFINDOR TEAM WITH THEIR NEW CHASER, ROSE WEASLEY!!! SURE TO BE A PROMISING NEW TALENT FOR GRYFFINDOR. THAT GIRL'S GOT QUIDDITCH IN HER BLOOD, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!"

Draco noticed Hermione's affectionate grin at the mention of her goddaughter. He couldn't help but smile at the sight.

Leaning into her he teased, "I'd hazard a guess that she's one of your favorites," nudging her slightly in the ribs, prompting a low, throaty giggle from the witch.

"I haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about. I love all my godchildren equally. Except for Rose and Lily whom I love just a little bit more."

Draco chuckled. "Well, no one could accuse you of being a hypocrite. What's it like, teaching your godchildren?"

Hermione grinned. "Lily and Rose are both model students. Lily is sweet and a tad bit shy if you can believe it coming from Harry and Ginny. Rose is...she's...she almost reminds me of..."

Draco nudged her. "Yourself, maybe?" It was absolutely adorable how proud she was of Rose.

Hermione blushed. "Maybe a bit."

Draco smiled. "And of course we all know that Albus is a most unique individual."

Hermione laughed. "'Unique' is quite judicious. Although he's actually not a bad student. He's quite intelligent in many ways. And James...well, he actually kind of reminds me of what I think you would have been like had you been sorted into Gryffindor."

Draco groaned. "I take it you don't mean that in a good way."

Hermione laughed. "He walks around the castle like he owns the place. I've even given him detention a few times for bullying the Slytherins."

Draco's mouth fell open in shock. "My how the tables have turned."

Hermione turned to him, smirking and raising a cool eyebrow. "They certainly have."

She looked good wearing a smirk. Those full lips crooked up teasingly to the corner of her pink mouth as her honey eyes twinkled. He had the sudden desire to see her wearing nothing but that smirk.

He returned the smirk and leaned in slightly. "Speaking of turning the tables, you know what I was thinking this morning before I came here?"

Hermione's smirk softened into a grin. "What?"

"I was thinking that if teenage me could see me now...he wouldn't believe..."

Hermione's breath hitched. "Yes?"

Draco leaned in closer. He wanted so badly to pull her into his lap and snog her to pieces, but there were children present...somewhere around...you know...over there somewhere. He contented himself by quickly glanced around the stands to make certain no one was watching before tucking a few stray hairs behind her ear, letting his fingertips slide glide across her neck on the way down.