•thirteen•

(miya's p.o.v)

We danced and drank like crazy. We were partying like there was no tomorrow. I got here at 8:30 pm, it's only 10:00 pm and I'm wasted as fuck.

I'm currently grinding on the dance floor with Chase to some song I don't know the name of.

"Damn, how come I never asked you out before," he asked me, his hands gripping me waist.

"Maybe 'cause I was never interested in you," I slurred.

"That's not the case now, huh." He kissed me neck softly as the song became to an end.

"No, I'm still not that interested. Just wanted to have some fun," I pushed myself off of him and sat down at the bar for another drink leaving Chase alone on the dance floor.

I had a few drinks, then made my way back to the dance floor. Chase wasn't in the last place I left him. I searched around the whole dance floor and then I checked with his friend, Alexander. He said he hasn't seen him since a half hour ago when I pulled him out onto the dance floor. I thanked Alexander and decided to check the bathroom. I knocked on the door and one guy answered. He said there was no one else in there, so I checked outside. I went to where we parked the car. The car was nowhere in sight.

"He fucking left me," I whispered to myself. I walked back to the enterance of the club, but the security guard stopped me.

"Can't go back in there," he simply said.

"I have to find a friend," I slurred trying to push past him, but he shoved me back.

"Club rules, ma'am," he said, crossing his arms and blocking the enterance as best as he could.

"Whatever," I took a few steps back. "Fuck you." I thought for a moment what I should do. I have no ride. No money. So, I decided to call the only person I knew would help me without asking questions, Carl.

I took my phone out of my pocket. I'm only on 6 percent, so I need to talk fast.

I went to contacts and clicked on Carl's name. I held to phone up to my ear, listening to it ring. He answered almost instantly.

"Hello," he answered.

"Hey, Carl. I-I need some help."

"Of course, what is it."

"Uh, Chase left me. I'm at some night club on the north side. I don't know the adress, though."

"Okay, what's the name of the club." I looked up at the front of the club building. My vision was blurry, I could barely make out the letters that were on the sign. But, I finally managed.

"Cosmos'. The name of the club is Cosmos'."

"Alright. Don't go anywhere. I'm on my way."

"Thank you. Hurry, please. It's cold."

"I'm in the car right now. I'll see you soon."

"Bye, Carl."

"Bye."

10 minutes passed before Carl finally got here. He parked right infront of the club. He got out and walked over to me.

"You okay, Mi," he asked, grabbing my face.

"Y-Yeah, I think so," I slurred. "Can we just go home?"