Epilogue: Future

A nice quiet day back at the cafe. Rem and Ram working with some of the customers. Kicking out the perverts. But something was different along the usual sceneary of Sweet Oni. "Mom!" Two voices cried out as they came bursting out the cafe door. One was a boy with dark blue curly hair and green eyes. 

Another was a lime green haired girl with blue eyes. Both of them having freckles plastered on their faces. "What's the matter Leo? Lina?" A woman asked as she came from the counter with sky blue hair that reached to her upper back and her right eye. The children went up to them and circled around their mother. 

"Dads-" "I'm home!" A voice cried from the door as a tall young man with black-green curly hair came from the door wearing a bartender uniform with his tie loosley done. The children's eyes lit up as they ran to the man and tackled him down. "DAAAAD!" The man fell with a thud and a grunt as he smiled at his children.

The woman and her sister that worked with them in the cafe laughed as they stood infront of them. The man sitting up right and hugged his children. "Hey kids, how was school today?" The man asked as he picked them up from their shirts and gently twirled them around, as if they were flying. 

"Ahaha~ Dad put us down~" "Higher~ Higher~" Came their cries to their dad as the woman with blue hair came and wrapped her arms around her husband. Causing him to stop playing with the kids and putting them down. "How was work today Izu?" The woman said as she gave a peck to her husband. The man she fell in love with and married, Izuku Midoriya, the Hero known as 'Blue Devil'.

"It was fine, but get this. Katsuki finally manned up and proposed to Ibara" Izuku laughed as Rem and Ram were surprised that Katsuki of all people decided to finally settle down with Ibara. "Really congradulations for them. When's the wedding." Ram asked as she was anxious to bake the cake and food for the reception. 

"In two months, that's what he said at least. Man, back then those two would be fighting like cats and dogs. Thought of them getting married, it's kinda funny to be honest." Izuku said as he was smacked by his wife who pouted angrily at him.

"Don't say that! He didn't complain when we got married, so you shouldn't make fun of him ether. You're gonna be his best man, so be ready when at the reception." Rem scolded as the kids laughed at their father's misfortune. "Uh oh dad, you got in trouble." "Tee Hee." Leo and Lina laughed as they were brought into a bear hug. 

"Quiet you two, now get ready to help out in the cafe. It's almost dinner time and their's gonna be alot of customers to server. You sure you two want to help out tonight?" Izuku kneeled down and looked at his children with concern. Both of them looked at each other and nodded and rose their fist in the air. 

"HELL YEAH!" "LANGUAGE!" The kids were scolded by their parents and ran away to their rooms to get ready. Rem and Izuku looked at eachother and shook their heads and sighed. "Katsuki really should watch what he says when he's babysitting." Izuku said as he got up and began putting on his cafe uniform. 

"Maybe when Ibara and him get married, she'll scold him and keep a tight leash around his mouth." Rem joked as she began setting the tables and sweeping the floor. Izuku couldn't help but smile as he saw his wife by the door sweeping with that smile he loved on her face. 'It really has been a long time since that day. Now, it feels like it only happened yesterday.' 

"Izu? What's wrong?" Rem asked as she noticed her husband staring at her. "Nothing. Just spacing out." Izuku played it off as the door to their house opened and revealed Leo and Lina in matching butler/maid uniforms. "We're ready!" They said in unison as their parents and aunt saw them. Rem and Ram gushed and ran over to hug their little cinnamon sunshines while Izuku took embaresing photos of them. 

"Alright everyone ready?" Izuku asked as they made a way line to the door as the family stood by the sides and ready. Izuku looked at the time where they'd open for late hours. Five seconds to six PM. Four. Three. Two. One...Now! Izuku opened the door as he and his family greeted the incoming customers. "Welcome to Sweet Oni~!"

~Fin~

Thank you all who have supported this story till this final chapter before you now! Hope you continue to give support to my other works as well! Till next story, and till other chapters~ 

Izuku: Thank you for supporting Anime_Multiplays

Rem: We truly appreciate your views and reads of his ideas for the cafe food he's created for us. He even made some of them IRL and were fantastic according to him

Ram: Please show support and feel free to chat with him private message for questions or recomended ideas.

Leo (Leonardo Midoriya): Hope you continue to read my dad in other stories!

Lina (Linashi Midoriya) : And we hope you continue reading each and every one of them~!

All: Thank You And Farewell! Come back any time!