22

full chapter (but a short one)
+

[Yoongi's POV]

I put down my phone, and lay down on the couch, propping my legs on the arm rest. I ran over what I was going to say in my head. Don't freak out, but I have to leave for a while? Or, I'm going to America for 2 months but I'll be back? I sighed, fiddling with the string of my hoodie. 

I sat up as I heard a knock on the door. I paused in front of it for a moment, before swinging it open, revealing a confused looking Jimin. "Whatever you need to tell me, is it a 'you might wanna sit down' kind of announcement or is it one I can stay standing for? I'm gonna sit down anyway, but I just wanna know." I chuckled lightly,sitting back down on the sofa. 
"I don't know, to be frank. But, the announcement is, I have to go to America for a while -"
"How long?"
"2 months." His face fell. "With my record label, they operate there. But we can still talk over text, and FaceTime and whatever. I'll be back before you know it." He leaned forward, his face coming in collision with my chest. I wrapped my arms around him, running my hands up and down his back.

"This is good for you, don't pay attention to me. I'm just gonna miss you, that's all," Jimin said, looking up. I connected our lips briefly, before resting our foreheads together. "I'm gonna miss you too. But I promise I'll come back, sooner than you think. Two months isn't that long." He sighed, moving his head to my shoulder. "I guess not. When do you leave?"
"In three days." 
"And you didn't think to tell me about this sooner?" 
"I didn't know until today!" I protested, hearing the annoyance in his voice. He nodded, kissing my neck. I smiled, playing with his hair. 

"I promise, I'll be back sooner than you know." 

-

i'm so excited for what i'm about to do but i really shouldn't be