~Epilogue~

3 years later...

"Beautiful. We've landed." He kissed the top of their head. Their plane had just landed down onto the runway.

She hummed, snuggling into his shoulder.

When they were allowed, the hopped off of the plane and a car was waiting for them on the tarmac.

Brody stepped out of the car with Taylor. Both smirking.

Rylan held Adeline's hand, proudly walking her to the car.

"What?" He asked, putting his suitcase into the boot, and taking Adeline's from her spare hand.

"Nothing." Taylor just smiled.

"You look very happy... Congratulations." He told them and they both smiled. "Let's see the ring." He asked, and Adeline showed him her hand, her engagement ring sparkling in the sun. He had picked it himself and proposed on the first day of their three-week getaway break.

"Very nice," Brody told her. "He has a good choice."

Adeline thought back to the moment he proposed, smiling.

"There's more news," Rylan said and Adeline gave him a look.

"There's not more..." she hit Rylan's shoulder, but both of the boys looked intrigued. "We weren't going to tell anyone yet, Ry."

"No offense, but they're going to realize soon enough." He said pulling her into an embrace, being extra gentle with her.

"Are you calling me fat?" She pouted.

"No. I'm saying that our baby is growing very quickly already." He looked over at Brody and Taylor who had both caught on.

"Congratulations, again. I'm sure everyone's going to be thrilled." Brody told them. Taylor congratulated them too.

"Don't say anything, we haven't told anyone yet, and we haven't even had a scan," Adeline told them and they both nodded.

They got into the car and started to drive. Brody sat in the front while Taylor drove them home.

"So... Did you just like run out of condoms or something?" Brody asked and Rylan scoffed.

"No." He replied chuckling. "Got impatient, didn't wear one."

"Ry." Adeline slapped his arm again.

"I didn't know this pregnancy came with violence." He mumbled to himself, holding his hand. "Sorry, too much detail." He admitted.

"It comes with a lot more than violence if you don't shut up." She warned and he just smiled.

"Isaac is going to see you straight away, then we'll go and tell our parents both sets of good news."

"Does anyone know yet?" She checked and he smirked. "Who did you tell?"

"I didn't tell anyone. I had to ask permission from someone." He leaned into his lips and placed a finger under her chin. Hovering just moments away from her.

"You asked my dad?" She asked and he nodded, kissing her gently.

"We need a partition wall between the front and back seats," Brody complained.

"Oh shush." Rylan pulled away and put his arm around Adeline back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have you had any symptoms so far?" Isaac asked, putting on gloves.

"I had morning sickness for a few days last week. Seems to have eased off." She explained and he nodded.