Chapter 33: I Do

Enjoy the new chapter :)

~HarleyVB

Adrian's POV

Adrian's POV

The pack house was bustling with guests, all wearing formal attire and holding some kind of wrapped present. I was just as excited, if not more, as everyone else. Ronny had started to become one of my closest friends, almost as much as Danny and I were, so I felt it was my duty to help mentally prepare him for his big day.

"Alright, let's go over the list." I said, facing Danny who was also calming the very jumpy groom. "Flowers, check. Tux," I grabbed the neatly pressed outfit from the bed. "check. Wedding cake," I looked to Danny who smiled brightly and nodded his head. "check. Lube and condoms-"

Danny giggled, but Ronny just blushed furiously and shot me a playful glare.

"What? You guys really want another kid so soon?" I asked, tossing him the bottle and box of both. "check. Best friends to help you calm down and not panic during the ceremony, check."

I could see the shy smile that played on his lips, unable to stop the warm expression as he leaned forward to pull both Danny and I into a hug. He let out a sigh, not letting go for a few minutes.

"Thank you," I pretended to not notice the tears in his eyes as his hands came up to wipe them away. "I would be a big mess without you guys."

Danny pushed the tuxedo into his arms, a loving smile still on his face. "Let's go get you married."

We waited in the backyard, Dean doing no better than his partner as he paced by the refreshments and was obviously refraining from sneaking a couple beers from the table

We waited in the backyard, Dean doing no better than his partner as he paced by the refreshments and was obviously refraining from sneaking a couple beers from the table. It warmed my heart to see them both so excited, and nervous, for such momentous occasion.

"Hey," Finn quickly made his way by my side, a cup of water in each hand as he gave one to me. "How're they doing?"

He moved forward to get a better look at the warrior who continued to dodge nosy pack members.