✾chapter twenty✾

• [2nd Persons P.O.V] •

You sat on your bed angrily, searching for cameras secretly so you could go downstairs and confront the man known as L. That face, that stupid face you just wanted to punch so badly. He admitted to practically stalking you, and you felt uncomfortable to know that there were cameras in your room, watching you at this very moment. *knock knock* You walked to the door and opened it, only to see the Detective stood there hands in pockets. "I don't want to see you right now."

"Y/N, believe me I'm doing this to protect you," L whispered, hands slowly taken out of his pocket. You stepped back and went to slam the door shut however a foot was shoved in front of the door. "I'm worried about you Y/N, I love you."

You stopped, staring at the raven haired man in front of you. "Tch," you scoffed. "I've known you for what, 5 minutes? I have a boyfriend, whom I love very much. And you come, out of nowhere, accuse him of being Kira and then accuse me of covering up for him!"

"Y/N listen pleas-"

"No you listen!" You growled. "Don't just waltz into my life, accuse my boyfriend and I, stalk me, confess to stalking me and then claim that you love me!"

"I do-"

"Stop this childishness!" You shrieked. "It's crazy. Please, I think it's best if you leave." He didn't say another word, he stared you up and down taking you in for a split second before walking away hands back in his pocket. You picked up your phone and started to text Light.

To: Light
Message:
I need to see you tomorrow. I can't see you now, because of my dad. But I have something important to tell you tomorrow.

Within seconds your lover had replied back to you.

From: Light
Message:
Tell me over text darling?

To: Light
Message:
I'm sorry I can't, I just need you to meet me tomorrow. Bright and early. I need to go, my dad wants me, but I'll text you soon. I love you.

And with that you ran downstairs to see your father sat in the chair, head in his hands sighing angrily. "Dad?" You asked sympathetically, sitting down next to him. "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?" He asked himself. "That damn detective is what's wrong. You stupid boyfriend is what's wrong. Why couldn't you have just listened to me and focused on your work?"

"What are you talking about?" you asked.

"Your boyfriend is suspected as being the famous Kira which I guess L has already told you, and then that stupid detective is infatuated with you! He even suggested moving in with us to keep you and 'Light' under surveillance," your dad muttered, taking a sip of coffee.

"Am I in trouble?" you asked, cocking an eyebrow up at your father.

"No sweetheart, I'm just worried about you. Your mother is too."

"Dad, do you mind if I skip tea and have a shower and an early night, I'm exhausted," you said to your father. He smiled and nodded as you began to walk upstairs. "I love you dad, tell mum I love her too."

"We love you too," your dad smiled. You disappeared into your room, grabbed your phone and began texting Light telling him you were having an early night and that you were going for a shower after. You set your pyjamas out on your bed and grabbed your towels rushing for the shower, desperate for the hot water to engulf your body.

After your shower, you wrapped your body in a towel and began to dry your hair straight away with a towel in your bathroom. You brushed your teeth and did what you did every night. Even though it was only 5:45pm, you were tired and really wanted to just curl up in your bed and sleep. You walked to your bedroom where your clothes lay on the bed. Dropping your towel at the door, you walked to your bed and began to put lotion on your entire body, making sure it soaked in you picked up your towel off the floor and hung it on the radiator before grabbing your phone to call Light to let your lotion sink in.

"Hey beautiful, did you have a nice shower?" He asked, you could practically hear the grin in his voice.

"I did thank you, it was very relaxing. I'm about to get dressed and go to bed if that's okay? I'm really tired," You smiled.

"Yeah of course, I'll text you know before you go to sleep," Light smiled. "I'll let you get dressed now."

"Okay my love, talk soon," you smiled.

"I love you," he said lovingly.

"I love you too," you smiled before putting the phone down. You began getting your panties on (I hate the word panties but idk, plus who wears pants and a bra to bed am i right?) and a spaghetti strapped tank top (is that what they're called?) until your phone buzzed. You smiled, picking it up expecting a message from Light, and you did, but the text under it grabbed your attention more.

From: unknown/blocked
Message:
You look absolutely exquisite

You got yourself dressed as quickly as possible and texted Light reminding him you needed to meet him about 10 in the morning and that it was important. You got yourself together and looked out the window to check no one was there, and of course no one was. You remembered the cameras and mentally facepalmed yourself, trying not to give it away.

From: Light
Message:
Goodnight sweetheart. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you xx

You smiled and replied back and got another notification through, from the same unknown/blocked number.

From: unknown/blocked
Message:
Unless you want your dear mother and father to know that you and Light slept together, or even see the footage, I suggest you do everything I say.

You ignored the message, and decided you'd deal with it in the morning when you woke up. You placed your phone on the side, and closed your eyes letting the sleep consume you.

~ the next morning ~

You woke up to the sound of your alarm ringing at 9:30. "Shit I slept through the entire night," you whispered. You grabbed your phone to shut off the alarm and call Light. "Hey, yeah, no I'm awake. I'm going to brush my teeth and get dressed, I wont be long," you smiled and put the phone down rushing so fast. You still ignored the texts from last night, not wanting to deal with them at all, especially not alone in your room. By the time you were ready it 9:55 and you'd rushed downstairs, told your parents you were going out and that you'd be back later and rushed out.

"Y/N," you heard the familiar voice call your name. You turned down the street to see Light waving at you with a smile. In the moment you needed to be in his arms. You ran at lightening speed, faster than the flash, into his arms. "Y/N are you okay?"

"I want to use it," you growled. "Give it to me Light. I'm not into playing right now. I want to bring the world to justice and clear your name."

Light gasped at your sudden out burst, but kissed your head and grinned maliciously. "Of course my queen."

Sorry if I over did this, is it getting too much now? Idk
Pls help, I seriously need L right now yummy.
Hope this is okay my lovlies.
Thank you for sticking by me.
Send this story to a friend and get them to join in
Like/Vote, Comment and Recommend! I love you all so much!<3
-Kx