Chapter Eight

"Sorry to burst your bubble, whoever you maybe, but we are not mates," I said, not caring who this stranger was, but boy was he smoking.

This seemed to have angered him, since his eyes nearly turned black.

"I'm actually mates with Axel," I said, hoping to anger his wolf.

Call me crazy if you want, but just imagine a hot werewolf that is jealous. Can you really blame me?

"Take her," was all he said to his men, as they dragged me away.

I was kind of hoping for a different reaction from him, but I did see something flash through Axel's eyes though.

While being dragged away, I couldn't help but stick my tongue out at all the jealous girls who looked bitter.

"Fix your faces sweethearts, don't want it to freeze like that," I laughed.

I was dragged out of the pack house and pushed into a black SUV. 

The man was still inside talking with the Axel I guess, but I really wanted my belongings with me, especially my necklace and little dolly. 

"Anne? Elise? Can one of you get me my dolly?" I asked like a little child.

The two men in the SUV with me, looked at each other before looking at me. 

"Who are you talking to?" One of the men asked. 

He had dirt brown hair and dull blue eyes and seemed to be in his late thirties.

"Oh no one," I said innocently, giggling while covering my mouth. 

I could tell he was a little creeped out by my behaviour, but that's just the way I was made.

Suddenly, my little dolly appeared next to me, so I began playing with her curly red hair, which was similar to mine. 

"You look beautiful Dolly," I fixed up her dress, just when the stranger entered the vehicle. 

We began driving and I silently played with my doll.

"When did you get that doll and aren't you to old to play with them?" He asked, looking at me strangely.

"Is it bothering you?" I asked.

"Its just that people your age don't play with dolls."

I chuckled.

"You don't know anything about me, so just let me be," I say, twirling a strand of Dolly's hair.

The stranger became quiet after that, but he still continued to stare at me. 

I hadn't even realized that we had arrived at our destination until the door on my side was opened.

As soon as I got out, the man grabbed my Dolly from me, but I didn't say anything, but stared at the huge mansion in front of me.

Without waiting for anyone, I just run straight inside.

"Looks like someone is having fun," I heard him chuckle from behind me.

Tired of referring to him as the stranger or the man, I decided to ask him his name.

"The name's Alexander, and you?" He asked.

"I am Nyx, also referred to as weird and crazy," I say, looking around the mansion.

It was double the size of Axel's own, and even more beautiful. 

Maybe I will have fun staying here as well. 

"Can I have my doll Alexander?"