Chapter 32

"Ryla, enough." Riker frowned. 

"I just don't see why I have to come in," I groaned, "I'm not a part of R5." We were currently in a van outside a radio station. I honestly have no idea where we even are anymore. 

"You are a part of R5, whether you like it or not. Besides, Ryland has to come and he isn't technically a part of R5."

"Ryland's your manager," I huffed out, "and your actual brother," I whispered the last bit to myself. Before I knew it, Riker was at my side of the car, pulling me out by my hand. I pulled my hand from his sharply and glared- not that he noticed as he walked into the building. I thought about turning and running... but... once again, I don't even know where we are. 

"Common, Ry," Ryland placed his hand on my back and led me inside. Everyone but Ryland and I were behind the glass, setting up. They were rehearsing some things that they needed to mention and laughing at something Ratliff said. 

"So we just... wait?" I tilted my head at Ryland as he sat down in a chair.

"Yea," he nodded, slipping his phone out of his pocket, "I might get called in though." It didn't take long for the interview to start and Ryland was in fact called in. That left me sat by myself on a  stupidly uncomfortable chair. With everyone distracted, I took my chance and left the building. It was awkwardly quite and the lady at the front desk kept giving me weird stares. I was going to sit in the car, but Riker had to lock it, so I leaned against the car. I played colour switch until I got tired of leaning, so I sat on the hood of the car. I had texted Webber, Quinn and Gus whilst inside but none of them responded. I raised my head at the sound of people laughing. 

"Why you just sitting on the car?" A guy questioned as he and about three more people walked towards me. There was three guys and one girl all together. 

"Ah, well, my family is having an interview inside."

"Family?" The girl questioned, studying me for a second, "wait, are you Ryla Lynch?"

"Guilty," I sighed. I half expected them to treat me like the girls in the rest room had. 

"Bro, that's so cool." One of the guys grinned, moving closer. They looked roughly my age, maybe a few years older. 

"Can we, like, meet your family?" another guy asked. 

"If you wanna stick around, then sure." I shrugged, "no idea how long they'll take though."

"Awesome," the four sat on the pavement in front of the car. 

"You guys know me, can I know your names?"

"Sure, I'm Madison," the girl smiled. 

"I'm Aiden," 

"Devin,"

"Mason," 

"Cool," I grinned. 

"So you're on tour?" Madison questioned, "I don't really follow R5 that much, but I've heard of em' and they have some cool songs." I shrugged, but nodded. 

"So why are you guys out? Isn't it Tuesday?" It was early Tuesday so schools should be in session.

"We're skipping English class." Aiden cringed,

"It's Shakespeare week," Devin supplied. 

"Our teacher wants us to read it in old English," Madison groaned. I laughed at their lack of enthusiasm. 

"Can we take a photo for my Instagram?" Aiden asked. 

"And a streak for SnapChat?" Madison grinned. 

"Let's all follow and add each other!" I nodded in agreement and quickly searched each of their usernames. We posted some pictures, made some SnapChat videos and continued talking. That is until the doors flew open and Ryland bolted towards me. He grabbed my shoulders and shook me slightly. 

"What were you thinking?!" He completely ignored the other teens, "You can't just run off!"

"I didn't run off, I was here the whole time." I hissed. I shrugged his hands off me and descended from the hood of the car, joining my new friends on the ground. 

"Who are these people?" Ryland huffed out, I could see how angry he was, but he put on a smile for the other teens. 

"Some people I met, Madison, Aiden, Devin and Mason. " Ryland shook their hands, keeping a close eye on me. I could feel his cold glare burning into me, even when I couldn't see him staring. They took pictures with Ryland and talked with him. It didn't take long for the rest of R5 to show up. Least to say that the small meet and greet between my siblings and my small group of friends turned into a bigger meet and greet when curious people came to see what all the commotion was about. I returned to the car, watching my siblings socialize with all the fans. 

"We've gotta head back to school," Madison informed me, as the small group waved. 

"Keep our streak going!" Devin shouted as they turned and ran the way they had come earlier. I watched them run as I got into the car-which was now unlocked. Ryland probably told Riker, and now I'm going to be in trouble again. I rested my head against the window as I waited for everyone to be finished outside. They took an hour and a half, I sat in the car by myself for an hour and a half. I jolted up when the car door slammed open. Riker glared at me with a less than please face as he climbed into the car and started it up. We pulled out and the tension in the car could be cut with a knife. Riker was fuming- and something told me this wasn't going to be a very fun hour long car ride back to the venue....... 

(Sorry if I got anything about SnapChat wrong, I don't have it and what I wrote is what I've heard others say about it.)