8. wanna hear it in spanish

"lock it! lock it!" scott said, as the three of them held onto the doors

"does it look like i have a key?" stiles replied.

"grab something." scott told him.

"what?" stiles asked.

"anything." scott replied.

stiles stood up and looked out of the small window on the door, and saw the bolt cutters.

"stiles, don't you dare go out that door." skylar said.

"i have to." stiles replied, as skylar got up and grabbed his hands.

"i'll go, i'm faster than you." skylar said, which was true considering she was on the track team.

"i'm not letting you go out there and die skylar." stiles told her.

"well i'm not letting you go out there and die either!" skylar said, throwing her hands in the air.

"scott, hold her back." stiles said, then quickly got out the door.

skylar tried to grab his arm but scott grabbed onto her, and held her bad.

"let go of me, scott!" skylar shouted.

once scott let go of her, she looked out that window to see stiles picking up the bolt cutters. but she looked more up and the alpha was in front of him.

"come back, come back!" scott and skylar shouted.

"stiles!" skylar shouted.

the alpha ran forward, and stiles quickly ran back inside, shutting the door behind him. he put the bolt cutters in between the two door handles. they looked back out the window to see the alpha was gone.

"where is it?" scott asked.

stiles grabbed a flashlight and shinned it out the window to see, but still it wasn't there.

"where'd it go?" scott asked.

"does it look like we know?" skylar said.

they backed away from the doors, still looking to make sure it wasn't going to come charging in.

"that won't hold, will it?" scott asked, referring to the bolt cutters on the doors.

"probably not." stiles replied.

when skylar looked into his eyes, she could practically see the fear in them.

they started to look out in the hall and it was really dark.

"why is this school so scary at night." skylar whispered.

then they heard a howl and bolted towards a classroom. stiles and scott started to move a desk, to put in front of the door.