/6/ Akasha

FORBIDDEN CITY

THE sun is about to set, and the torches began to blaze

THE sun is about to set, and the torches began to blaze. Hindi ko maiwasang mainip at mangawit habang pinanunuod ang mahaba at boring na intermission sa harapan, they're playing drums and I don't know what it's called.

Ang lahat ng natanggap mula sa initiation kahapon ay nagtipon ngayon para sa opening ceremony ng competition, kung nasa mahigit limampu ang pumunta kahapon ay halos kalahati lamang ang narito ngayon. The opening ceremony is being held in one of China's famous landmark, The Forbidden City, according sa nakuha kong info kanina sa search engine sa phone ko, ancient Chinese astronomers believed that Purple star or Polaris was in the center of the heaven and the Heavenly Emperor lives in the Purple Palace. The 'Forbidden City' is the English equivalent of the Chinese name 'Zijin Cheng' — Jin meaning forbidden, with reference to the fact that no one could enter or leave the walled city or Cheng, without the emperor's permission.

The Forbidden City was the political center of China for Five hundred years but now it is one of the world's prominent tourist attractions. And now... we're actually here inside the The Palace of Heavenly Purity or Qianqinggong, isa sa mga pinakamalaking halls ng inner court ng Forbidden City.

Hindi maiwasang maglakbay ng isip ko habang iniisp yung mga info na nakita ko kanina at nakatingin sa patapos ng performance sa harapan. Seriously, I'm not even aware that I can easily memorize things when I'm bored.

'Your mind right now is like Wikipedia.' Narinig ko yung boses ni Cloud at napatingin ako sa kanya, katabi ko lang kasi siya at nasa kabila ko naman si Cairo. Pagtingin ko kay Cloud ay seryoso ito pero halatang nagpipigil ng tawa, gusto ko sana siyang sikuhin kaso kitang-kita kami nung mga tao na nasa harapan.

After that boring intermission ay sinundan iyon ng mga speeches ng mga founder daw ng competition na 'to na mas boring pa pala kaysa sa naunang ganap. The main group founder of the competition is called "Kahval", unlike Memoire na isang secret organization, the Kahval are not, they are famous for their contributions in International society and so on.