24

{Nadine’s POV}

{Nadine’s POV}

The first trust of his hips, we didn’t notice the creak the bed made. It was only when his movements went faster and his trusts deeper that the sound became more prominent it was hard to ignore.

What the-

Shit!

We exclaimed at the same time. He abruptly stops. I can feel him pulsing inside of me and at this point, I don’t think I can take it if we don’t finish.

I looked at him, wide-eyed. Then I whispered. How? I’m gonna kill you if you stop now.

Are you kidding me?! I’m gonna die if I stop now. He hissed back. Shit. Let’s do it standing.

Are the walls soundproofed? Worry in my voice.

Not sure. Fuck. I need to move, love.

I thought for a second. Floor.

Sure?

We didn’t even pause to think. He pulled out of me, hastily snatched the blankets and spread it carelessly on the floor. We didn’t even bother throwing any pillows. He sat back on the floor with his legs outstretch then he pulled me on top of him. Pushing back in the moment our lips and tongues collided. Our movements frantic. We tried to quiet our moans. But James was pushing harder and harder it was getting so good for me. I was drenched. We collapsed on the floor after we’re spent. I fell asleep draped on top of him. I was woken up a few hours later with soft feather like kisses on the back of my ear. His hand trailing back and forth, touching my sides and teasing my hipbone. He lifted my leg unto his, opening me for him as he entered me from behind. We did it again spooning this time.

The teasing smiles and the green jokes directed at us on the breakfast table couldn’t make it more obvious that everyone in the rented cabin heard us last night. Direk Tonette even posted a tweet about how she hadn’t slept because of the noises we made. I swear I was blushing from head to toe the entire day while James’ ears were so red it could have been a bee stung.