35. Harry

If you enjoy reading my story, and would like a sequel, please show some love by voting, and leave some comments telling me your thoughts about the story so far!

While she sleeps, I keep watch over her. Her smooth shoulder, the pool of her clavicle, her golden hair that lay in a beautiful mess of waves to the side of her. Beads of her sweat, and maybe even mine covered both of our skin after our lóvemaking. It is now whilst sleep has taken her, that I can truly observe her beauty. Her bare chest rises and falls with each breath, and I'm tempted to trace along the contour of her body whilst she sleeps on my chest, though I don't want to disturb her from her slumber.

Her beautiful full lips are upturned in an almost smile and the urge to kiss her is overwhelming. I've always loved her smile and the way that I know deep in my soul that something is behind it – even in her sleep. I love that she gave me a part of herself tonight, without any hesitation. They say that one of the most attractive qualities in a woman is knowing she hasn't been with everybody, and won't be with just anybody. I don't know if what they say is true, but I know that I would have feelings for her regardless. Sleeping with her hasn't removed her innocence, but it has only amplified her beauty, and I now see another side to her to which I hope she will let me see more of.

Being in my position, girls are in no shortage. Famous girls, regular girls - and it's bothered me up until now that I can't find someone who wants me for me. I've dated girls who pretend to hate the attention - who pretend that having paparazzi following them is an annoyance in their life, but I see through their false agendas. The way they light up whenever they're seen photographed with me in the latest tabloid. With Ava, she sees me exactly for who I am and looks beyond it. She wants to be with me not because of my fame, but in spite of it, and she will never truly know how much that means to me.

Then there's the tour. It's something I've been trying not to focus on. I keep putting it to the back of my mind in hopes that it will slow the process down, but it only seems to speed things up as I get to know this intriguing beauty even more so. I don't want to break it to her that I'll eventually have to leave soon. I can't prolong my stay here with her for much longer. I want her to come with me... to see the world with me. But is all this too soon? Is it even fair to ask she drop everything to be with me?

Would she still want to know me, knowing that I haven't exactly been completely honest about certain details? I'm startled when she interrupts my thought process as she mumbles a few incoherent words, and then with more strength and clarity, she utters my name.

"Harry."

"What is it Ava?" I look over and she's still fast asleep. A smile forms on my lips and I kiss her forehead, bringing her in closer to me.

Question of the chapter: What do you think Harry could be lying about, and do you think Ava will be able to forgive him for it?

Please make sure you've voted, and that you're following me on social media for any updates!

Twitter: WordsWithGem
Instagram: gemma.allan
Snapchat: gemma.allan

#PPDPM