9. mr. bear

stiles managed to drag scott out of bed once again, but this time skylar was left home since she was finally able to have a family night at home

"where we going?" scott asked stiles.

"you'll see." stiles replied, leading the way.

"we really shouldn't be out here, my mom is in a constant state of freakout since what happened at the school." scott said.

"well, your mom isn't the sheriff, okay? there's no comparison, trust me." stiles told him.

"well can you at least just tell me what we're doing out here?" scott asked.

"yes. when your best friend gets dumped-"

"i didn't get dumped. we're taking a break." scott corrected him.

"all right, well, when your best friend gets told by his girlfriend that they're taking a break. you get your best friend drunk." stiles said, holding up a bottle of jack daniels.

-

skylar was on the couch watching movies with her family, when she got a call from stiles.

"excuse me." skylar said, before walking into the kitchen and answered the phone.

"hey stiles' what's up?" skylar asked.

"it's me." scott said in the phone.

"oh no don't tell me you guys are doing something stupid." skylar said, sitting down on a chair.

"what? no. stiles just took me to get drunk but now he's drunk, so i decided to call you." scott explained.

"wow thanks." skylar said with a chuckle. in the background she could hear stiles rambling.

"man, she's just one... one girl. you know. there are so many. there are so many other girls in the sea." she heard stiles say, causing her to laugh.

"fish in the sea." scott corrected him.

"fish? why you talking about fish? i'm talking about girls. i love girls. love em, i love...especially ones with natural ash blonde hair but dyes it dark brown, green eyes, 5'1." stiles said.

skylar smiled to herself when she realized he was talking about her.

"like skylar?" scott asked.

"yeah, exactly. hey, how did you know i was talking about... about.. what was i talking about. hey, you're not happy, take a drink." stiles said, causing skylar to laugh.