2

"Taylor why isn't the trash taken out?" My mom asked poking her head into my room.

I groaned and lifted myself up off the bed.

"You're gonna make me miss this episode of 13 reasons why" I complained before sliding on my shoes.

I exited my room and walked downstairs into the kitchen. I went over to the trash can, tied the bag full of trash up, lifted it and carried it out the front door.

As I'm walking out, my mom's aggravating ass chihuahua comes running behind me and slips right out the door.

"Trixie! Bring your ass" I called after the dog as she ran over to the grass sniffing around.

I headed to the side of the road and threw the trash into the dumpster. I turned back and walked towards Trixie to grab her before she could run away.

Before I could get close to her, she took off running.

"Look I don't have time for games" I told the dog as I followed her to the side walk.

She took off running across the road, causing me to chase after her.

If I let her run away, my mom would fuss and probably cry because she was crazy about the dumb ass dog.

Im running through people's yards, trying to catch her until she finally stops causing me to snatch her up with force.

"If I didn't care about my mom, I would've let your ass run away and get hit by a car. So you're lucky" I told her making my way back across the street.

Aiden, who I didn't even notice was playing in his yard laughing at me chase the dog.

I grinned at him as I walked up to the sidewalk.

"You thought that was funny?" I asked him.

He nodded his head while still laughing.

"Can I touch him?" He asked.

I nodded my head and walked over to his yard, where he was standing. I came and stood in front of him while kneeling down a little so that he could reach the dog.

He rubbed her head while smiling happily.

"Whats his name?" Aiden asked.

"Its a girl. Her name's Trixie" I informed him.

He cooed and continued to pat her head.

"Aiden, come on in. We have to finish unpacking" Ms.Cleopatra said while standing in the doorway of their home.

"Hi Taylor" She called out to me.

"Hey! Alright Aiden, Trixie and I will see you later" I said to him.

He nodded his head and ran up the driveway. I turned and headed back over to my yard.

When I got inside, I closed the door and sat Trixie down on the floor before she took off running.

I jogged back upstairs and walked back into my bedroom. Instead of my tv being the only thing that could be heard, the sounds of really loud heavy metal music was playing right at my window.

I went over to my bed, got comfortable and grabbed the remote to turn the tv up some.

Turning the volume up full blast, I was still unable to hear it.

I looked over at my window and seen Jahseh sitting at a computer desk with a notebook in front of him, and a pencil in his hand.

He was nodding his head up and down, which was making me upset.

I got up, went over to my window and closed my curtains like that was going to drown his music out.

I went back over to my bed plopped down sighing loudly.

      ••••

The next day I got up for school at my regular time. 6:30a.m

I pulled the comforter off my body and slowly got out of bed. I dragged myself to my bathroom and walked inside. I was annoyed that I didn't get any sleep last night thanks to Mr. rock music.

He stayed up literally all night playing that loud ass music.

When I finished doing my business in the bathroom, I headed back to my room to retrieve what I'd be wearing for school today.

I threw on something casual mainly because it was a Monday, and Mondays were my wear some scrubs to school days.

My outfit consisted on a pair of boyfriend jeans, a grey hoodie, nike socks, and some nike slides.

When I was done I grabbed my house key, slung my bookbag over my shoulder then headed outside.

Usually I'd get a ride to school from Kayla, but she got her car taken away and was left to ride the bus to school.

Me on the other hand was left to walk since the school was literally two blocks away from my neighborhood.

I arrived at school and headed over one of my closest friends, Marco's car.

He was there with the rest of our gang including Kayla.

"Taylor!" My other friend Ashaunti came running over to me and jumping on me, nearly knocking me down.

"Damn Ashaunti. Your fat ass" I laughed as she jumped off of me and walked me over to Marco's car.

"Didn't yall just see each other Friday? Its not dat serious" Marco said looking at us.

"Shut up Marco, that was 3 days ago. Hey yall" I said speaking to the rest of them.

There was Kayla, Darius, Cj, and Mario; Marco's little brother.

They all greeted me in a different form of hey.

"What yall tryna get into today after school?" Cj asked while playing with his curly hair.

"Taylor and I have practice today" Kayla says making me groan.

I had forgot all about that.

"I don't know about yall, but i'm getting me some pussy today" Darius said while he leaned on Marco's car.

"Nigga you don't get no pussy" Marco teased.

"Got some from ya moms last night" Darius shot back.

I laughed as they began to crack on each other. These guys, Kayla, and Ashaunti were the only few people I really fucked with.

I had plenty of associates, since I was well known at Brooke's high school. Being a cheerleader for our school's winning football team, gave me a little fame and popularity.

On top of that, my looks added onto it. So I guess you could say I was quite popular.

When the first bell rung we all headed up to the school building. First period, I had with Kayla and Mario so I walked with them.

Hopefully this day was going to go by fast. I was ready to go home, and get all the sleep that I missed last night.