21. Three greek gods

After I gave Cameron a few smacks on the back of the head we get everything loaded in the back of the truck.

Currently we've been waiting in the parking garage on Drew, Michael, Ryder, and Jake, to get here and put their luggage in the back of the truck before we leave.

It's been twenty minutes since they said they would be here in five and they still aren't here.

"Dude , Cameron, call your friends." Asher says as he leans against Cams truck, waiting impatiently.

It's already 10:30pm and we have a four hour drive. I just want to get in the truck and sleep.

"Hey guys where are you- what? Erggh- where are you? Okay. I'll be right there." Cam says annoyed. He hangs up the phone and turns towards us.

"They broke down I have to go get them. Bay you can wait here until I get back."

I nod my head and Asher walks over to me.
Cam takes off leaving me alone with Asher. I sit down on the cold concrete and let my back rest against a pole.

"How are you all going to fit in that truck?" He asks and I realize everyone will be riding in that truck now and I groan.

"I don't know we're going to be squished."

"Glad I'm driving." Asher says and it looks like he was going to say more but instead he walks back to the elevator leaving me here alone.

-

"Hey Babe." Michael coos as he gets out of the truck and walks towards me. He puts his arm around me and I force a smile back.

"Hey Micky." I call him by his nick name I know he hates and he scowls at me.

"So who's lap are you riding on? It can be mine." He winks and I see Asher walking towards us from the corner of my eye.

"She's riding with me."
Asher says roughly as he pulls me away from Michael. Never thought I'd say this but thank you Asher.

"She is?"

"I am?" Me and Cameron both ask and Asher shakes his head.

"Yea here." He says as he hands me a helmet that looks as if it's never been used. Is this what he went back upstairs for?

"Uhm okay, thanks." I take the helmet and Michael stands there with his arms crossed. To be honest I'd rather ride this death trap then be crammed in a car with him.

"Let's go pussys im done waiting around I want to see some hot beach babes."
Jake hollers from the front seat and everyone piles in. Michael stands there staring at Asher before backing up and getting in the truck.

"Baylor! How has my jumper been? The one time I don't make it to Cams Halloween party, you become a daredevil?" Ryder hollers as he opens the truck door and gets out to give me a hug. I hug him back as I let off a small embarrassed laugh.

"Yea that almost ended badly. Luckily Asher grabbed me before I died." I joke and he laughs too and I take a look at Asher. His face is set in hard lines as he stands there with his arms crossed staring at us.

"Alright well I'll talk to you when we get there." Ryder smiles and gets back in the truck.

"Asher I have to go pick up Leah, are you going ahead or following?" Cam asks and Asher starts his bike.

"I'll go ahead."He says and I put my helmet on and get on the bike.

Asher revs forward and I hurriedly wrap my arms around his torso. I can feel the abs beneath his shirt and my heart starts to beat a little faster. I feel his back tense up under me so I start to remove my hands but he takes one hand off the wheel, grabs mine and moves it back around him. It may just be him wanting me to hold on and not die but my heart still swells in my chest and I can't hold back the butterfly's shooting through my stomach. It's official, I like me and Asher being friends.