4

I opened my eyes and stretched. I sat up and that's when I noticed I wasn't on the couch anymore, I was on the bed. Did Jason move me last night? I looked around and saw no one was here but I saw a note on the bedside table.

It read-
Come downstairs when you wake up. Go down the stairs and to the right, you will find the kitchen.
- J

I got up and made my way downstairs. When I got to the kitchen I saw Jason, a guy and a girl sitting on an island with a cook working at the stove. As I walked in Jason looked up at me.

"morning princess how'd you sleep?"

"Fine, I guess," I said as I was handed a plate of food. I said a quick thanks to the cook as I went to go sit down. As I was about to sit I was pulled into someone's lap. A gasp left my mouth as I turned to see Jason with a smirk.

" Um, can I help you? Let me go"I started squirming trying to get off his lap as his grip tightened around my waist. He groaned. 

He leaned down to my ear "if you don't stop moving I'm going to take you right here right now princess."

I glared at him. "whatever" I said then started eating my food.

I heard some chuckles and giggles. I turned and saw the two people sitting next to us. The girl was short with wavy brown hair and bright blue eyes and the guy was somewhat tall with brown hair and bright blue eyes as well. I think they are siblings.

"Hi I'm Madelyn, but you can call me Madi and this is my brother Sean" I knew it  "and you must be Sydney."

" yeah I am and Jason, can I have my phone I need to call my brother?" I asked as nicely as I could.

" no," he said rudely.

" and why not?" I said harshly.

"because I said so that's why" he snapped.

"You little cagna(bitch)" I growled as I got off his lap. I started to stomp off when I was pushed against a wall.

"what did you call me princess?" He whispered huskily in my ear before he started nibbling my earlobe.

"I called you a cagna, now get off me" I put my hands on his chest to push him but he just grabbed my wrist and pin them above my head.

" Princess be nice or you will be punished"

" look you Figlio di putanna ( son of a bitch) nobody tells me what to do, especially not you" I kneed him in his family jewels then grabbed the back of his head and kneed him in his face. I quickly ran upstairs to my room and locked it.

Oo I'm so gonna get it

*Knock knock* "Hey Sydney it's Madi, I'm alone open up" I heard her say behind the door. I quickly open the door and pulled her in before locking it again.

" so how much trouble am I in?" I chuckled nervously.

She shrugged her shoulders " honestly not that much he just called Chris and him and Sean left to go drink"

"Chris?"

"Oh yeah, Chris is Jason's third. You're gonna meet him tonight at the meeting"

"meeting?"

" oh yeah there's a meeting tonight at this club, so that means we need to get ready" she grabbed my hand and pulled me into a room which I'm guessing is hers. I rose my eyebrow at her. She smiled at me throwing me a dress. "Get dressed."

I got dressed in a cute black dress with see-through parts on the stomach. I put on mascara and red lipstick and red heels. Madi wore a pink bodycon dress with a slit in the stomach. She wore simple makeup like me and black heels.

" Madi, princess, let's go" I hear Jason yell.

"Ugh, what's with the nickname? What are we five?" I asked annoyed.

Maddie just laughed as we walk downstairs. When we got downstairs Jason was looking at me with lust in his eyes. He was wearing a simple black suit that made him look so HOT. Wait what?

He walked over and put his arms around my waist as he said "you look beautiful princess" and he leaned in.

I turn my head to the side which made him kiss my cheek.

"Oo you tease" he started to kiss along my jaw then to my neck. I bit back a moan. I then got an idea. I turned my face to kiss his cheek then his jaw then his neck while running my hand down his chest.

His breathing hitched and he stuttered out " w-what are y-you d-doing p-princess?"

I said nothing as I started sucking his neck. He groaned and tightened his hands around my waist. I made my way up to his ear and whispered, "can I call my brother?"

"N-no" he breathed out.

"Please". I started nibbling his earlobe.

"N-no" Damn it. I pushed him away and left the room. "What the fuck?"

He stomped into the room and just as he was about to yell at me or something when the door opened. A guy walked in with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes wearing a suit similar to Jason's.

*gasp* "Sydney?"

"Christiano?"

***********************************************************************************************

I hope you are liking the story so far. please comment and vote and share with your friends' if you do. and I promise the story will pick up soon, I just have to set the scene and introduce the characters. <3

Sydney's dress

Madi's Dress