The End Of Everything. Part 2: For ALLIHIPHOP and jubie1234

Part Two

For ALLIHIPHOP and jubie1234

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING: This one shot is sad and contains death.

You are both 18

Race To The Edge (in the first or second season)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You shivered but was luckily left pretty much alone. The time passed slowly, mostly since you had nothing to do. Dagur made sure you were chained up so you wouldn't be able to shift, so you couldn't even pace to pass the time. Night came, but you barely got any sleep in your uncomfortable position. When morning came, you barely managed to convince them to let you use the bathroom, and you didn't get food till hours past noon.

You wondered how quickly Hiccup would come up with a plan to free you. You knew he would eventually- hopefully sooner rather than later- for that was just the kind of person he is. It's one of the many things you found yourself loving about him.

You didn't know when you drifted off, but you were woken by the sudden movement of the boat. The guards went to check on what was happening and didn't come back. The boat jerked again. You smiled as you heard shouting and dragon blasts. You knew they would come.

You waited patiently for Hiccup to come rescue you, but the person who entered your cage surprised you.

"Dagur? What are you-?"

He shut you up with a gag. "You're coming with me, night fury girl." He released your chains just to tie your hands behind your back. With a not so gentle shove and a knife to your throat, he led you above deck.

You hesitated as the sun temporarily blinded you, but you quickly blinked it away as you were shoved forward. Dagur seemed to wait patiently for a dragon rider to notice your presence, and he, thankfully, didn't have to wait very long.

From what you saw, Astrid was the first to notice your presence. She called out to everyone and pointed directly at you and Dagur.

Hiccup panicked and called, "Hold your fire!"

Dagur smirked and muttered, "So predictable."

"You're one to talk," you retorted, managing to spit out the gag.

The knife pressed against your throat. "Shut up." Dagur was anxious, but not at the battle. You were sure he had a plan- a plan that involved you. Would he have Hiccup give himself up for your freedom? No, because he'd want Toothless, too. Hiccup would gladly give himself up; Hiccup would never give up his best friend. So, you asked yourself, what did Dagur have planned?

Your mind raced as Hiccup and the Dragon Riders came up with a plan, hovering just out of range for arrows and catapults. As they spread out, and Hiccup trained in on you and Dagur, the knife pressed deeper into your skin. Your breathing became labored as it became harder to breath.

Ryker walked up to Dagur. "What are you doing with the prisoner?"

"Teaching Hiccup a lesson," answered Dagur. "I don't want prisoners today, men."

"So, give us bodies," smirked Ryker, eager for some blood.

Your eyes widened as you stiffened at his words. You prayed to the gods that your kind hearted and accepting friends would be alright.

Hiccup fought his way to the deck, careful to keep his expressions under control. If he failed to do so, it could cost both of you your lives. "Dagur. Ryker."