Talk

~Hey guys what's up! So I'll just get right to the point. I was showing two of my friends how Kohana and Akio would look like and they thought Akio was cute. I mean so did I! (Keep in mind they thought the two were the same age and didn't know they were siblings). They wanted Kohana and Akio to like each other. Me: they do! They actually love each other! Them: *start to get excited* Me: they love each other cause they are siblings! Them: *hit me on the head while sweat dropping* XD Anyways I made them siblings because I didn't want there to be any love love between them for a reason. I have BIG plans for Akio which I didn't tell them that cause then I would've spoiled it if I told them what it was. Oh and sorry I'm not really good at scheduling as you can see. So I'm just going to update whenever I can. Ok enough of me talking you may now read. 😂  (Ew what is this cringe from past me?)~

We got to the Hokage's office and he jus stared at us. I kept looking around the room and touching things until Akio garbed my hand so I'd stop. I pouted. "Mind explaining why there is two kids in my office Kakashi?" The hokage finally spoke. "On my mission I found this one in the forest looking dead a little later this one popped up." Kakashi said looking at the two of us. "How old are you guys and how do you know each other?" The old man asked. "I'm 15 and she's 14 we're siblings" Akio answered. He nodded "and your names?" He asked. "Mines Kohana and my brothers name is Akio!" I said happily.

The Hokage nodded seeming to be in thought as he went through his papers. He suddenly froze and his eyes widened. He looked up and examined us closely. I gave him a weird look but then he looked at Kakashi and seemed to give him some kind of signal. Kakashi nodded before examining us as well.

"You will be attending to the academy starting tomorrow they will be having the exam in two days I must warn you." The hokage finally said. He turned to Akio and Kakashi. "Kakashi you will train Akio.  He can could say he'll be you assistant for when you get your genin group" he said. Kakashi only nodded "we'll start training tomorrow Akio." Kakashi said. Akio only nodded but I could tell he was fighting back a smile. "Here is the key to the house you'll be staying in and some money. You're dismissed" the hokage said and with that Kakashi disappeared in a puff of smoke. Me and Akio just walked out the door.

"Pup! Wait up!" Akio called after me. "Hehe! Catch me!" I called out. I ran all the way to where we were suppose to stay. Since Kakashi ditched us the Hokage had to give us directions.

I was about to go in until I remembered Akio had the keys. Then someone grabbed me from behind lifting me up. "Caught you!" Akio said with a laugh. "No fair! You had the keys!" I pouted. He laughed again and I joined in. Akio put me down then started opening the door. "Alpha?" I asked. "Hm ya Pup?" He answered trying to open the door. "How's this possible?" I said tilting my head curiously. "To be honest...I really don't know" my eyes widened. "But you know everything!" I said starting to panic. "Pup! Calm down! Of course I don't know everything." He said as he finally managed to open the door. I sighed and walked in.

"Akio! I still have my backpack! Do you think I still have my phone?" I said starting to get excited again. "I don't know check"he said making me glare at him. "Don't use those words!" I said smacking him on the arm. He laughed "what words? I really don't know what words you mean" he said making me wack him on the arm again. I took off my backpack and opened it up. My eyes widened. "Yes! Now I shall watch Naruto and live it!" I yelled fist pumping the air. Akio laughed again. "Do you think Kakashi will be hard on you?" I asked looking at him as I hugged my phone. He shrugged "what kind of lesson would it be if it wasn't hard?" I nodded. I looked outside and it was dark. "That was fast" I mumbled.

"Pup!" Akio called me from the kitchen. I yawned. "What?" I said sleepy. "I think it's time to sleep," he said with a chuckle. "No need to tell me twice," I said closing my eyes. I quickly snapped them open and got up and changed before going to go sleep on the bed. I cuddled deep into the blanket.

~Yes I know very short chapter sorry!

Me: Tobi says it.
Tobi: Tobi good boy!
Me: no not that the other thing
Tobi: Tobi owns you!
Me: *facepalm* never mind
Tobi: Tobi good boy!?
Me: *sighs* sure.
Tobi: Yay!
Me: Anyways I do not own Naruto or any of the characters. Or any drawing or pictures that I put up. But I do own the characters I make up and the plots I make up!~