Chapter 13

Irene's P.O.V

I just came back from an appointment. I'm so excited for next month! I can check the gender of my little one! Excited! I walk out of the clinic, and went to a supermarket, to buy groceries. The fridge is empty. I'm gonna cook a little more than usual today.

Since, I'm feeling happy today. I reach the supermarket, i grab a basket and start searching for the ingredients. As soon as i reach the milk section, i saw someone. Urgh. It's him again. Remember that guy who wanted to sit with me while i was alone in a café? Yeah. Him.

It's the nth time i see him for the past 2 weeks. It annoys me. I quickly grab the milk i wanted. He turned and saw me. "Oh hi." - he said smiling.

"Hi." - i said, and left. I continued searching for the ingredients.

Once I'm done, i payed and head out of the supermarket and start walking home. "Mind if i help?" - i heard someone asked. I look to my left. It was him. He was smiling.

"No. It's okay." - i said, giving a slight bow and a small smile. He grab the plastic bag on my left hand, helping me to carry it. I... What does he want?

I stopped walking, giving him a frown. He stopped too, looking at me. "Why?" - he asked.

"What do you want from me?" - i asked.

"What do you mean?" - he asked.

"Are you trying to get my attention ever since i said no that day?" - i asked.

"No." - he said.

"Then? What is it?" - i asked.

"I will tell you. But can i at least send you home first?" - he asked.

"How am i going to trust that you're not a robber or something?" - i asked, frowning.

"Okay. Let's go to that bench." - he said, pointing to a bench which is across the road, in the park. I nodded. He walk first, leading, while i walk behind him. Looking at his moves. You'll never know. He can be a bad person. I'm not judging. I gotta be careful.

Once we've reach the bench, he sat down. I sit a little far away from him, putting the plastic bag i had, in between us. Then it was silent. I frown. "What is it then?" - i started.

He look to me and rubbed his neck giving me a shy smile. What is this. What is wrong with him? "This may be weird, or maybe not." - he said.

"The moment i saw you, at the café, I... " - he said. And paused.

"You what?" - i asked.

He gulped. "Love at first sight. Seeing you, just for the first time, made me fall in love." - he said, giving me a shy smile, avoiding my eye gaze. I blinked. Lots of times.

"Don't you think you fall in love, too fast?" - i asked. He let out a giggle.

"I think so too. But i can't deny it. I really really like you." - he said, finally looking in my eyes. (A/N: *sings Winner's Really Really ㅋㅋㅋ)

I got goosebumps. My heart beats fast. Not because i like him. It's because it's a sudden confession. Wow. No guy have ever confess to me this way. In this awkward way. I don't know why. I find this awkward. "You know, i am pregnant." - i said.

"Yeah. Yeah i know. You have a husband too. I kn-"

"I'm not married." - i cut him. He gave me a weird look. Then he understand himself. I didn't tell him anything but he said he understands. I can't tell who is the father of this.

"I don't care who the real father is, but I'm willing to be by your side, take care of you. And also the baby and be his or her, father." - he said. I felt his sincerity.

I went back to reality. "Sorry. I can't." - i said. I got up, picking up the plastic bag i had and the one he's holding.

"Could we at least be friends?" - he asked, while i was walking away. I stopped. Making friends, isn't a bad thing. I sighed. I turn, looking at him. I gave a nod. He smile.

"Thank you." - he said, smiling. I gave a small smile. I continued walking back home. I place the stuff i bought on the table i had in the kitchen. I took a glass and poured plain cold water. I drink it, fast. Very tired and thirsty. I sighed. I went to the living room and sit on the couch.

I remembered what that guy said. I don't even know his name. But i feel the sincerity in his eyes. I feel his words were not a joke. A very serious one. I just never expect any guy would still like me even if I'm pregnant. I sighed.

I'm thinking. I wanna move on and forget Jimin. And this guy coming in my life, without me knowing, hmm.. And he said he likes me. I don't get why. But i think he'll make me move on. Maybe?

Ah this makes me have a headache thinking of it, shook my head, putting those thoughts aside. I walk to my room, change and went back to the kitchen. I started cooking.

2 hours later...

I've clean all the mess, done cooking, and I'm tired. I make my way to the living room and sit on the couch. I grab the remote and turn on the tv. But my mind wasn't going straight. I'm thinking of what happen earlier.

Won't i be using him just for me to move on? But i really want to. I don't want to think of Jimin anymore. It hurts. Even saying his name, it hurts. I have to force my feelings. And it's a must. But I'm not sure if he's really is serious. I still gotta look at him and see his ways.

Yeah. I should. Tsk. Is this right? I hope. It's for me. Myself. I need to. I gotta trust myself. My phone vibrated. A text from... Sigh. Jimin. I grab my phone and open his textm

'From: Park Jimin
Are you doing well? Sigh i miss you so much. I hope you're well. If you're sick, please go to the doctor. Eat well and don't stay up late to watch dramas. I still love you, Shim Irene.'

I sighed. He knows me too well. He's making me miss him more. Urgh!

------------------------------------------
Ey. Waddup. Waddup. How are you guys doing? I hope yall are fine~ So there's like idk... 3-4 or even lesser days to the comeback! I'm excited! I'm ready and nor ready for it. Like ermahgawd.

Yesterday's teaser got me dead. Istg. Is it me or Jungkook looked skinnier? But he looks good tho. Like hot. And the whistling and the leg work omg I see you! It sounds good wtf. I can't wait for my albums to arrive hehe! Tonight, I bet they'll drop something. And I ain't ready.

Any iKon stans? Sorry not bts related. I'm not a fan of iKon but Bobby's solo album is lit! I love it so muchhhh!!!!!

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK) [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA) [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -ONGOING-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - Strength (RM) -soon-
6th Book - Capture (S) (?)
7th Book - Just (V) (?)

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

15/9/17, 15th September 2017

-KwonKimMinJeon💕