october 15

will;

i overheard telling his friends that he wants to ask collette on a date.

part of me despises the fact that it might happen, the other part couldn't care less.

after all, i have crushes on both of them. both are so pretty and perfect. collette is the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. is really good looking and handsome. it's like they're meant to be. it seems as if we're in a 90s movie, like clueless or 10 things i hate about you.           and collette dating each other would mess me up big time.

it's his life. he makes the choices, not me. i have no say on this.

the only thing i can do is be sad or happy about it.

red. blue. red. red. red. blue. blue. blue blue blue blue bl u e b lue ,

t.r.j.

„"„

josh's stolen yellow tulip is now his bookmark for the journal.

he thinks that tyler's crush is an ass for not noticing him. he agrees that collette is pretty.

the random mention of colors weird him out. he doesn't understand what they mean until he remembers the glowing lights mentioned in prior days.

he wants to talk more to tyler.

{🌹💌🌹}

matty healy has the power to make me feel so safe and soft with fallingforyou, woman and me.

@/lottotyler is leaving and i'm sad

double update omg!! soz for this chapter being so short

-alaska