How he kisses you

Scp-35: It's often very gentle seeing as he's afraid to break you. He loves kissing your temple.

Scp-49: He is a gentleman and is very gentle. He loves kissing your hand.

Scp-73: He is very soft but he loves to make you feel loved. He loves to kiss your forehead.

Scp-76: He is a very possessive man. He often shows that through his actions. He loves to kiss your shoulder. And occasionally leave a mark.

Scp-79: He is a shy kisser actually. He loves to kiss your hair as you sit on his lap playing your video games.

Scp-96: Your actually the one to kiss him. You love to kiss his nose gently to show him you love him.

Scp-106: He is much bigger than you. As a result he can lean over and kiss your upside down. It makes you laugh every time. He is a possessive kisser.

Scp-173: He picks you up and kisses you slightly rough. He loves to kiss you on the lips. It marks you as his in his eyes.

Scp-692: You can't kiss sadly... but you can kiss him! You kiss his snout a lot as a way of saying your his.

Scp-939: It's nose boops~

Scp-999: Umm... he kisses all over your face leaving you a giggling mess. He's a playful kisser~

Scp-2125: If you can reach him you kiss him where his lips would be. He loves it when you do it.