Prologue

Narrator POV:

Long ago before the the four kingdom's were built there lived two siblings in a village. One with silver eyes and the other with black eyes. Their names were Raiden and Lucy. The youngest sibling, Raiden was born with black eyes envied his eldest sister, Lucy because she was treated with kindness and respect while he was treated like a abomination as the people call him a demon because they said he could see into your soul. Each day that passed by he grew tried of it all and one night on a new moon, he started to slaughter the people in the village. Panic spread quickly, blood spattered everywhere. The boys sister had to stop him even if it ment killing her own blood, her own brother which she loved dearly, she ran through the burning village with bodies everywhere trying to find him till she did. She had a horifyde look on her as she saw Raiden covered in blood, laughing like a maniac. Lucy saw a sword on the ground and picked up, she then proceeded  as she dashed towards him, but he blocked it with a sword that looked like it was made of pure darkness.

 Lucy saw a sword on the ground and picked up, she then proceeded  as she dashed towards him, but he blocked it with a sword that looked like it was made of pure darkness

Lucy: Brother why are you doing this.

Raiden: I'm sick of these people treating me like a monster, an abomination, but no more. They will suffer as I suffered.

Lucy: Please stop this, this isn't you. Where is the loving brother I know and care about.

Lucy shouted as she started cry but Raiden didn't change his expression.

Raiden: He is dead, just like the people in this village.

Lucy: Fine.. You leave me with no other choice.

Raiden: And what choice is that, sister?

Lucy leaps forward as she kicks Raiden knocking him off balance then swings her sword, but Raiden jumps back to avoid the attack. Raiden then moved forward as he tries to strike her with powerful swings, but Lucy blocks each attack as the last one pushed her back. They both run at each other as they swing their blades now at a cross counter, Raiden tries to look for an opening as he kicks Lucy in the stomach making her fall down away from him. Raiden starts to run and started swing at her, but she dodges his attacks by rolling away tull Raiden then tries to stab her but misses. Lucy kicks his sword out of his had and trips him, she then moves on top of him and stabs him, but Raiden grabbed the blade with his hands. Lucy used all her strength to push the blade downward but Raiden delivers a punch to Lucy and she let's the sword her go. Raiden summons another sword of darkness and walks up to Lucy.

Raiden: This could have ended in a different way, so I'll ask you. Will you join me?

Lucy: No!! I'd rather die than join you.

Raiden: Then you can die with the rest of these pathetic fools. Honestly, I wish you were never my sister. Because, we are nothing alike.

As Raiden was about strike Lucy down till a white light surrounded her and knocking Raiden back. He was surprised at what he saw, Lucy holding a sythe but her sythe was like his sword but it looked to be made of pure light as her eyes started glowing silver white. She started to float up into th air as she looked at Raiden.

 She started to float up into th air as she looked at Raiden

Lucy: It's about time we end this.

Raiden: Took the words right out of my mouth.

They readied their weapons and took stance. Both ran at towards each other and swung their weapons. They stood still until Raiden's blood splattered onto the ground and fell down as his sword vanished. Lucy ran towards him and tried to help him, but he grabbed her hand.

Raiden: Re-remember this Lucy... When the next black eyed child is born, he or she will follow the path I've had taken and will finish what I started. Yy spirit will guide that child to make that reality come true.

With that Raiden grip loosens from Lucy's arm as he had passed away. Lucy then places her hand over his eyes closing them and started sobbing as rain fell down.

Morning~

As morning had risen Lucy was standing over a grave underneath a tree were she and Riaden use to sleep under during the warm summers. She placed flowers on his grave as planted he hand on the tomb.

Lucy: I'm sorry I killed you. But I wish I could have stopped you a different way than death, I still love you.

Lucy stand up as she looked to the side as she was on a hill far from the destroyed village as smoke from the extinguished fire rose up to the sky.

Lucy: Seems that I'll have to carry on our legacy, but no matter what, that child you spoke of, will never ruin this world. I promise you that brother, that child we be a savior and I'll make sure that that happens as well.