This Is Amazing:

Hermione's Pov:
I awoke to the morning sunlight streaming in through the bedroom window, and Draco was nowhere in sight. Shouting sounded downstairs and I climbed out of bed to find everyone awake. "What's going on?" I yawned out using Draco's shirt to keep me warm. His eyes lingered on places and I blushed "Draco eyes up here!" I snapped. "sorry." he spoke, though it didn't look as though he was.

His eyes were black and I frowned before I looked away. "So what's going on?" I questioned. "Wouldn't you like to know mudblood!" Lavender snapped. But Draco shoved her into a wall making her unconscious, while the others gasped. I ran down the stairs and towards Draco whose fangs had snapped down and luckily no one saw.
"Draco calm down." I spoke. His eyes snapped to mine and he relaxed,his fangs disappeared.

Ron shoved into him causing me to fall into a vase. Blood poured from my wound and the wind was knocked out of me.
I looked at Draco not caring about anything. His eyes snapped to the blood and I ran to the room and cleaned up, ignoring Pavarti.
When done I changed and grabbed some clothes.
➰➰➰➰➰➰

➰➰➰➰➰➰When I came down Draco ran to me

➰➰➰➰➰➰
When I came down Draco ran to me. "I'm sorry" he whispered. I smiled and spun him around before I jumped on his back. "Where would you like to go Malady?" he spoke. I giggled "to the great Hall." I spoke. He nodded and ran to the door before we left.

As we entered Pavarti giggled. "What?" "is he your shofar?" "No..." "Yes." Draco growled while Pavarti giggled again. I smiled and he sat me down. He whispered in my ear that he was going to feed. I nodded and he kissed my cheek before he left.

Pavarti smiled and wanted answers, but I shrugged her off and stuck some toast in my mouth. Every time she asked I'd take a bite so I didn't have to answer.

Minutes passed by and Draco made me jump. I gasped as he laughed and lifted me up. "You ready?" I nodded and hopped on his back and waved goodbye to Pavarti. The teachers glared at me but I smiled and when the coast was clear Draco ran. We ran into the forest and up some trees. I smiled as he steady us. "Please tell me your not going to jump, from tree to tree." "Your friends are there, so kinda. Just hold on tight." I nodded and did as he said as he jumped tree to tree.

The wind blew my face and I smiled at how nice it was. Slowly we came to our field and he placed me down. I wobbled before we sat down and laid down. He followed and grabbed my hand. I heard the laughter of my friends and groaned.

Draco stood up and smirked "Let me scare them away." I nodded, "just don't hurt them."
➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰
Draco's Pov: (A/N: I'M SORRY THAT IT'S TWILIGHT PLEASE IGNORE IT BUT IT JUST SHOWS HOW FAST HE IS RUNNING. ESPECIALLY FROM. THE WEREWOLVES BIT.
➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰
I smiled and ran closer to their heartbeats. They talked amongst themselves and I got closer. The girls were the first to run away in fear, screaming as I touched them and disappeared.
Then it was the Weasel and then my friends. Lastly it was Potter, who realised he was on his own and fled. I chuckled and left.

I ran back to Hermione to see werewolves. My fangs snapped down and I ran to Hermione, my instincts took over.
I grabbed her arm and ran, placing her on my back. I ran and the werewolves followed. "Faster." she shouted. I did so as she screamed and then ran up a nearby tree and they went to follow.

I smirked but they suddenly climbed the tree. I cursed and jumped from tree to tree before I managed to get into Hogwarts. To others it looked like a gust of wind, or a ghost.
I ran to Dumbledore's office and crashed through. Our friends looked up, "werewolves there after me." I spoke. Hermione slipped off my back. "Draco don't do what I think your going to do." she spoke. "Relax I'm faster." I whispered. "Keep her safe." I spoke pushing her to the teachers. Dumbledore nodded, and I ran out going at full vampire speed.

The werewolves were in the great Hall. I stopped at the door. "You who?" I waved and they growled people stared, the first years were fearful. I ignored the blood running through their veins and the sound of their hearts pumping in fear. I smirked at the werewolves and whispered. "Woof woof." They growled again and ran. I ran as well for I knew their thoughts, and so I decided to lead them to Hogsmede. People stared as I ran but to me everything was in slow motion. I smiled and continued running. For some reason I found this exciting.

I reached the train tracks and ran, they still followed and I managed to run to the ministry.
People gasped as they saw a blurs, but I jumped and landed high on a statue. They noticed me and I smirked. "So long suckers." I saluted. They growled and the ministry dragged them away, for we were forbidden to attack each other in broad daylight. Mr Wesley coughed and I flipped down in front of him, waving to my uncle before I ran back to Hermione. People gasped again when a large wolf jumped out at me but I punched him before I continued to run.

Within a few minutes I managed to get back to Hogwarts, and when I opened Hermione ran to me. "And that's how you out run werewolves." I spoke.

"We'll played Malfoy." Remus spoke. I turned around and rolled my eyes. "I know, you want to see whether you have a shot?" "Don't tempt me" he spoke as he menacingly took a step forwards. "Draco, Remus stop!" "Why don't you leave." Dumbledore spoke. "We can talk about this some other time." Remus growled before he left and I watched him. "Your going to have to watch the people close to you Draco." I shoved him into a wall. "Your kind better leave them alone or else." He slapped my arms away left. "Bite me." "play dead." "Drink me." "Roll over." "Stake me." "Howl for me." he clenched his jaw and I smirked. He growled before he left and my friends looked thoroughly confused along with Hermione's friends...

Snape whacked me around the back of the head and I glared at my godfather. "What?!" "Don't piss off werewolves!" "Don't piss Malfoy's off!" I spoke. "Fine you win!" I smirked and he rolled his eyes.
"Hell have no fury than women, more like hell have no fury than Malfoy's." he mumbled. I smiled at his response and turned to Hermione.

But she simply punched me and broke her hand. I grabbed her hand. "Episky." she hissed and tears fell down her face. I swiped them away and pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry." I spoke. She nodded and I kissed her forehead before moving her hair. "I truly am sorry" she sighed before turning me around and climbing on my back. "Our spot." "No room of requirements." I nodded and slowly walked out.