68

[amber’s pov]

I just managed to hear Louis mumble an ‘oh fuck’, before the door flew open and a familiar voice was heard.

“I absolutely do not fucking understand how she could let you drive it and not me! Oh come on I’m a much, much better driver than you are, you little shit!” Those were Jenny’s first words as she entered the very same bar I had seen Little Nothings perform at one and a half week ago. With her flaming red hair and a lifted finger she crossed the floor quicker than what seemed human possible and poked Louis hard in the chest.

Alex and Ed couldn’t stop laughing loudly and Harry simply started chuckling next to me. I could feel the vibrations running through his comfortably warm body, as his one arm was casually placed over my shoulders. Louis on the other hand merely put on a smirk as his hands flew up in a ‘hey-that’s-not-my-fault’-gesticulation, “well hello to you too Jenny!”

Jenny clearly wasn’t angry so it didn’t take long before she had to declare the straight face as defeated and a smile broke into the winning spot. “I’m still fucking angry you know!” She stated though the wide smile told differently.

Louis had picked up Harry and me in Perrie’s little red beetle car; something told me Jenny had tried borrowing that car several other times without succeeding.

“She drives like a lunatic,” Harry whispered to me with his amused raspy voice, but apparently it had still been loud enough for Jenny to react by turning and looking suspiciously over at him, “oh don’t get me fucking started on your fine hormonal teen ass, Harry Styles! First you’re all grumpy and then I see you next time and fucking BAM now you’re all goofy and giggly and radiating fucking happiness like some damn nutella shitting unicorn it’s just NOT OKAY TO KILL PEOPLE LIKE THAT WITH THE CUTENESS OF YOU TWO!”

Louis couldn't hold it back any longer as he burst into fists of laughter along with Ed and Alex, while Jenny smiled widely and knowingly at us. I could feel the heat rise in my cheeks, though my name hadn't even been mentioned.

None of us could stop laughing over her outburst, though Harry tried bravely to fight it. Which only made Jenny roll her eyes at him, “yes that’s right. You two are too much for me - I’m so done. And I still am a damn fine driver!”

“Anyway,” Louis clapped his hands together with the biggest grin in history, which only made Jenny turn her attention back to him, “oh no no - don’t you ‘anyway’ me, you sassy little .. little fluff punk shit, Tomlinson! And what is this; Zayn told me about you getting a new tattoo yesterday? Huh? Why wasn’t I the first to know? I feel deeply underappreciated. And single.”

Instead of trying to say anything to the playful Jenny, Louis just grabbed her arm and pulled her into a huge bear hug, “shut up already! Jesus. Sam is going to throw us out if you keep bitching like that my little ginger on fire. Jeez.” He chuckled softly and gave her a kiss on her cheek, while she kept pouting playfully in his arms.

“Okay, you better let me see that tattoo so I don’t lose my shit over you calling me the g-word,” Jenny looked up at the taller guy with narrowed eyes. I couldn’t stop smiling. She was just lovely all the way through. With her explosive personality and outgoing perspective on everything. She wouldn’t take shit from no one - and I was pretty sure she would take any chance to joke around with all of the boys, no matter how popular their band got, or how many ‘badass’ tattoos they ended up with.

While Louis pulled up his sleeve to show her the newest inked creation, Harry turned to look at me, “she’s a bit nuts but she’s good enough. You know, I’m really sorry I got practice - you can sit and listen with Jenny - is that okay? I mean I feel horrible about it. I think Sam’s daughter is here somewhere too if you girls want something warm to drink or whatever, it can get a little chilly in here. But it shouldn’t take long - we just got a gig Saturday we need to brush up for - and then I had some new songs I wanted to show the guys, but that can totally wait.”