Fanfiction Advisor

Hello, there, readers! I'm kaitos_lost_scarf , here to hopefully help those who are in a writing block on the month of June!

       Father's day is quite a show, and one we don't often see in Vocaloid fanfiction. Some people prefer to make up parents, and others choose to keep the matter entirely out of their content.

       Often, things and topics like these would be lovely to incorporate, but writers feel a lack of motivation to try and add new details or even continue their story.

       To help with this sorrowful occurance, I would suggest perhaps constructing a personality for the Vocaloids. The more you come to understand your self proclaimed personality, after all, the more you'll know what situations would be best fitted by them!

      Another thing that I would suggest doing would be to establish a setting, or place and time where the story takes place. The sooner you establish where the story takes place, the sooner you can fit your Vocaloid character in!

      In some cases, where the setting and characters are already developed, many writers don't know what to do next. Simply ask yourself "did I add enough conflict?", or, "which character could I develop more, and how?" or "what do I want to do that ultimately makes growth in a character or leads them to the end?" These questions may even help you to learn more about your own characters! Wonderful, right?

      Thank you for reading, and I hope that you will, just like your own characters, continue to grow in writing!