Undiscovered Gems

Article by Nekomancer812

Hi! This is Faith again here to show off another batch of overlooked and unrecognized stories the masses have yet to value.

After Summer | By: @jnobeza

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/63043164-after-summer

Summary:

The very last week of high school approaches for four best friends. When dreams push each of them to travel down their own path, they're going to aim for their ambitions and make five final days together last forever.

With it's simple yet compelling premise this story tells the tale of four friends faced with the inevitable of their fated separation. A lesson that everyone needs to learn, leaving the people you've met but never forgetting the memories you once had.

His Hope Their Tomorrow | By: KensyEcho

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/4454396-his-hope-their-tomorrow

Summary:

One a time, at a certain place, a prisoner fell in love with a beautiful girl beyond the camp's fence. They were separated by the high barbed-wire fence and connected by paper planes. She is his breath, his hope, his new light. Without her, there is no tomorrow for him. Based on the song 'Prisoner' by Kagamine Len.

A boy in a concentration camp and a girl with an incurable disease this story will leave you in shambles, just like the song it's based on.

Not Normal | By: KagamineKitten

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/79336173-not-normal-a-vocaloid-fanfiction

Summary:

Meet Hatsune Miku, a normal, average, ordinary 16-year-old girl with a talent for singing and an obsession with leeks. At least that's what she thought, not until she found out the truth. Miku isn't that ordinary; in fact, she's the complete opposite. She's not normal.

A fun adventure with a girl who's world has been suddenly thrown upside down and then tries to grasp the concept of her being a form of superhuman. Read the world's safety is on the shoulders of a gang of teenagers.

That's it for another batch of undiscovered gems, please read all these marvelous books as they definitely deserve it. As for me I'll be going back to hunting for more great fanfics to read.

Well until the next article, Sayonara!