Forty Three

I started watching Modern Family. It is the best thing ever omg. I'm loving Phil's character.

Bit of a time jump this chapter.

Also!!!! I took out a big chunk of this chapter and put in some new stuff!!! 

Eliana's POV

Five days.

Five days are left until the wedding and I'm frightened. My parents heard about the pregnancy and surprisingly, were thrilled of the news. My father was a bit hesitant to accept the fact that his only daughter was now with child but after some talking and persuasion from my mother, he was able to accept the fact that he was going to be a grandpa.

Harry was staying away from Valentina. He literally would spin around and run in the other direction as soon as he saw her. It was hilarious to me, seeing how terrified he was of her. 

He was also occupied with many other things too.

But this time, it wasn't my fault. He needed to organize guests for the wedding, and because I was entrusted with the task of decorations along with the rest of my girls, he was mainly in charge of the task with the help from Louis and Niall and Liam. 

He was also becoming a little flustered with all of the wedding planning so much so that he'd come back to our room angry. He snapped at me a couple of times, only to pull me back into him and apologize profusely.

I'd ask him how his day went and he'd brush it off with a "fine." Or "let's not bring it up," and proceed to kiss me.

I would smile slightly because I then realized that he understood the stress I was going through that one entire week I barely spoke to him and he was off doing the dilly dallying with Valentina.

There were very few moments that we'd actually get to be able to spend time together and be a couple. For instance, right now. 

We were together right now, in the library.

"Harry," I whispered.

"Hmm?"

"How's the wedding coming along?" I asked. He turned his head to smile softly at me. He leaned over and placed a light kiss on my hair.

"Good, darling," he murmured, "the boys and I have a marvelous idea for the decorations but I won't tell you."

"Well, as long as it isn't a rainbow of colours, I think it should be okay." I smiled. He went wide eyed for a moment before he pursed his lips and chuckled mischievously. 

"Harry?"

"Hmm?"

"I am not getting married in a rainbow." I said. He sighed and nodded.

"Fine, we'll scrap the rainbow idea."

He smiled and tilted my head up and placed his lips on mine. He kissed me twice before he pulled back, smiling.

"I'm sorry I haven't been talking to you too much these past couple of days," he whispered. I shook my head.

"You've been busy," I countered. He shook his head.