LXXX

There were four rabbis who were getting into an argument over the meaning of a passage in the bible. The first rabbi, Jacob, said it was one thing while the other three were like, "oh no! Don't be silly, it means this." So Jacob goes up to the mountain and says, "Oh, God! If I am the one who is correct about your word, please send me a sign!" And then a couple minutes later some storm clouds gather and rain a little bit and blow away. The other rabbis are just like, "Pft, that's no sign. Yeah, right, like God's on your side of this issue." So then Jacob goes back to the mountain the next day and says, "Oh God! If I am correct about your will and your word, please send me a bigger sign!" And then storm clouds gather much more furiously this time, and then a lightning bolt strikes the ground right in front of the three rabbis. And they say, "Eh, we don't buy it." So, Jacob's losing his patience here a bit and so he goes up to the mountain the next day and says, "oh God! If I am correct-" and then a booming voice goes out from the heavens, "HE'S RIGHT!" So the other three rabbis look over at Jacob and then they say, "Okay, so what? Now it's three against two."

Fact: The Russians weren't very high tech during WWII, but there's actual footage of a Russian tank being shot at with anti-tank artillery, and the artillery just ricocheted off with a little spark.