Chapter 21 answers

"I did it for a reason!" she clarified making me stop in my tracks and turn around to face her.

Trent had said the exact same thing to me. Is there anyone I can trust?

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

"Really? so what was this grande reason that you couldn't tell me something that would affect my life so much?" I retorted looking directly into her eyes.

She walked over to me.

"I didn't want you to get hurt" she said touching my arm in a comforting gesture. I pushed her arm away from me aggravated that she lied about such a big thing.

"So you think I'm not hurting now?" I asked a tear falling down my face.

"You were the only person that I thought I could trust! But I guess I was wrong, because today I don't only feel like I lost my best friend but I also feel like I lost my sister." I turned my back to her and began to walk away.

I could hear her footsteps gently hit the hospital floor as she ran towards me, constantly telling me to stop.

But I didn't care!

I just wanted a bit of time to think about everything going on in my life, couldn't Trent just control himself? Isn't one girl enough?

I sighed loudly as I got into my car slamming the door shut behind me.

The rest of the journey home consisted mainly of me crying, thinking or getting angry.

I almost drove into a lamppost TWICE!

I know I probably sound like a psycho who shouldn't be on the road, and to be honest I was a psycho at that time who shouldn't have been on the road!

But I just kept driving till I reached home.

When I got inside I went straight to Cleo's room to take the pregnancy test. I haven't taken the test yet so I don't know if I'm pregnant or not.

Right now I honestly hope the answer is no, because if I am pregnant I know Jass will flip shit, especially because Cleo's pregnant too.

I trekked up the stairs and lightly knocked on the door. Moments later Jass popped his head out giving me a small smile.

Why is he acting like everything's ok? Cause I know for a fact it is most definitely not ok.

"Lana I was looking for you" he said opening the door wider, so that I could walk in.

"Jason is Cleo in here?" I asked him stepping into the room.

"Yeah she's in the bathroom" I nodded.

"Is it ok if I speak to her" I asked making sure my voice didn't crack when I was asking the question.

He nodded but took a seat on the bed. I'm guessing he didn't understand what I meant properly.

"Alone" I finished.

He gave me a sheepish grin, then nodded and left the room. I sat down on the bed waiting patiently for Chloe to come out of the bathroom.

I relaxed back on the bed, thinking about everything that has been going on in my life. I still couldn't grasp the fact that Alex knew about Trent cheating on me but still choose to disregard the situation 'thinking' that if I didn't know it wouldn't hurt me.

Well her not telling me hurt like a bitch. The only person all these years that I thought I could trust had broken my trust and on top of that I have no mate, no parents, and no friends.

My life can seriously not get any worse.

And if I am pregnant that will just be the fungus on top of the out of date cake!

Just then Chloe walked into the room, her long blonde hair falling into perfect curls down her shoulders, her piercing blue eyes looked duller than usual, it looked like they had lost they're glow even though I had just seen her a few hours ago.

"Hey Lana" she said her voice slightly dry. She took a seat beside me forcing a smile on her lips. I knew instantly something was up.

"Hey Chloe" I replied even though I wanted to ask her what was wrong.

"So is they're anything I can help you with?" She replied giving me a sheepish grin and sauntering over to her dresser.

She grabbed a hair tie and put her hair into a messy bun.

"Chloe cut the crap and tell me what's wrong?" I asked bluntly.

She stiffened at my blunt reply and tried to force a smile on her face. Of course I could see right through her fake façade.

"So you going to reply?" I asked again snapping her out of her daze.

She cleared her raspy throat.

"What do you mean? There's nothing to tell" she gave me an innocent smile.

"Cut the bullshit Chloe and just tell me" I yelled as I began to get agitated. I can not be bother with this crap, my life is bad enough so another issue will not exactly make me happy.

"Ok" she sighed "But first lets finish taking that pregnancy test" she ushered me into the bathroom.

I followed after her as she handed me the pregnancy test. My hands were shaking as the test that would determine my life lay in my hand.

"Ok, so all you have to do is pee on it and it will tell you if your pregnant or not" I nodded as she left the bathroom.

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

The results beeped in my hand as I looked down at the results.

Pregnant

Was carefully scribed into the machine as my heart sunk. The test fell to the ground as I realized one thing:

I have to go back to Trent.

-------

Vote comment fan

Sorry I know it's been a long time but I've just been preparing for exams that's why!

As soon as exams are over I'm going to try and complete the book ASAP

Also sorry it's short... But it's better than nothing

P.s

Shameless advertising:

Please check out my other book Bind Dating The School Bad Boy

It's my first humor/ teen fiction thanks

Love my cookie monsters xx

A.k