Information

Hey, you beautiful people! This |shitty| story has been finished for quite some years now and I'm really thankful to everyone that supported and liked my crazy writing. It really means the world, guys.

Anyway, I know I was supposed to write a story where Ariel and Ares got together, but I just lost Ariel's "voice." So I stopped writing it.

I also will NOT be writing Adrianne and Hermes' story because I didn't have a genuine/good plot for it.

However, over the past couple of weeks, my good friend Juliette_Frost has listened to my crazy rants about this story I've been really wanting to write.

It's called Daemon and it has Untouched characters in it. So, Ariel and Hades make an appearance and they're kind of really important. I'm also kind of excited to write it because it's ten years into their future, which kind of shows how Ariel is the new queen of the Underworld and just different mythological creatures.

The story will be NOTHING like Untouched. It's a twist to the fallen angels genre. The ones I've read, at least, have all been Christianity-based, Daemon is my Greek mythology version of that.

So, with all that being said, if this interests you, make sure to go check the story out in my profile!(:

Xox Luna ♥️