3.7

❀Courtney's P.O.V❀

"Alex, wake up!" Damien whisper shouts, spanking his butt repeatedly.

Emily is still fast asleep but we can't find it in ourselves to wake her.

She mumbles something in her sleep and I slowly remove her arms from around me, stopping briefly when she moves to turn around.

Smiling, I cover her with the blanket and step out of bed.

"Bloody hell, Damien. Let me sleep, shithead." Alex curses, smacking Damien's hand away as he continues to spank him.

Damien only takes that as an invitation to yank the blanket off of him, making him grumble profanities at him.

"Damien, I swear, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you."

"Wake up, then."

Sitting up, he throws Damien a menacing glare, before his eyes spot me and he lights up like a Christmas tree.

"Good morning." I chirp, walking over to him.

He instantly holds his arms out and I laugh softly, giving in to his silent command as I kneel down to hug him.

"Good morning, indeed." He whispers, leaving a soft kiss on the nape of my neck.

"Today's beach day," Damien informs, "We should get going soon. It's still an hour ride to get there."

"Wake up the others." Alex waves a dismissive hand, continuing his evil torture on my neck.

I gently push him off me as Damien walks into the other room, "Alex, we can't."

"I'm not planning to have sex with you." I frown, making him chuckle. He leans back in to kiss my neck, "Although, I admit that wouldn't be a bad idea."

"Alex...stop that."

"Do you really want me to?"

"Mm, no."

"Courtney?"

My eyes instantly fly open at the groggy voice and I immediately push Alex away, moving to stand up on my feet.

Emily sits up to rub her eyes, and I approach her side, "Morning, Em. Do you need me to get you anything?"

She shakes her head, "No, thank you." Her eyes scan the room. She frowns, "Where's Damien?"

"Son of a bitch, Damien. I'm gonna kill you!"

Our focus goes over to the open door.

"Guess that answers your question." I laugh.

"Ow, what the hell? It's too early in the morning for you to be this violent already!"

"You fucking threw water on me, you sack of shit!"

"You wouldn't wake up!" Damien defends, and I see him dodge Steven's fist. "Calm down!"

"Bro, chill." Lucas sits up on the floor, stretching his arms over his head.

Steven stands up from the ground beside Lucas and chases after Damien, leading themselves back into our room.

"Emily princess, help me!" He jumps onto the bed and Emily furrows her eyebrows when he goes to hide behind her, his arms and legs wrapping themselves around her possessively.

Steven scoffs, "I'll get you soon enough." He wipes the water from his face and shakes his head, making the water droplets from his hair fall onto the carpet.

"Get. Off. Her. Right. Now."

"That can't be good."

We all pile into the other room and I shake my head at Alex, who has a deep scowl directed at Julian – he is innocently cuddling with Alexa.