Caught (poly bbs, Brain centered,smut)

Requested

Plot: Brain is caught in a net and the guys decided to have fun with their little babe. He can also change into human form.

Kinks: bondage(gag and rope in this one), daddy kink, cumming multiple times, double penetration, fingering, spanking, feminine names, blowjobs (I wanted to add some kinks.)

Character's: Brian, Bryce, Ohm, Moo, Mini, Evan, Jon, Nogla, Lui, Marcel, Scotty, Tyler, Luke.

Tops: Ohm, Moo, Jon, Nogla, Marcel, Tyler, Luke.Mini, Evan, Lui, Scotty, Bryce,
Bottom:Brian

Brian's pov:
I was swimming around with a group of dolphins happily. I play with them all the time. Everything was so happy and everyfish was swimming around cheerfully.

But suddenly, everything took a dark turn. I saw that the dolphins were hurrying to swim away. This caused me to frown. "Hey! Where are you going?" I yelled out/asked out.

"Pirates​!" One of the dolphins yelled out. Oh no! I looked up and saw a net coming down. I tried to swim away so I wouldn't be caught.

But I guess I was to slow. For in only a matter of a few seconds, I was stuck in the very net that was coming down. I was thrashing around violently, trying to escape!

But I guess my movements only alerted the pirates that they caught something. Or someone. But they didn't know that.

The net was soon being lifted above the water. I whimpered out lowly when I saw all those mean looking pirates. They were all smirking evilly at me.

The net was soon moved to hover above the ship, then it opened. I came crashing down onto the boat. I landed so hard that it hurt my tail.

"What should we do with 'em boys?" One of the pirates said. He had green hair and an Irish accent. "Give him to the cook! I could sure go for some merman soup right about now." Another man said.

He was tall with Brown hair and growing a beard.(Lordminion777) I gulped and shook my head no. I did not want to die! No way!

"All righty then. Mark!" The green haired one yelled out. Suddenly, a man with red hair and large muscles walked out of what I'm guessing is the kitchen.

He looked down at me and smirked. "Looks like we will be having merman soup boys." All of the men on the ship cheered and danced around.

The red haired man picked me up and was about to start walking to the kitchen I assume but a voice stopped him.

That voice was husky and deep. It brought shivers to my body. "Mark! Put him down now!" 'Mark' dropped me on the ground and ran into the kitchen, slamming the door shut.

I looked around as the rest of the men ran around, looking for a place to hide. Who are they hiding from? I turned my head to the sound of someone running.

I suddenly saw a man with blond hair that's in a fringe and blue eyes run up to my left side and kneel down. Another boy with blond hair but was in a mini quiff and blue eyes ran to my right side.

They had concerned looks on their faces. Why? Were they worried that their food was dirty? Or were they worried about me?

"Are you okay? Oh I swear I'll get my strongest boyfriends to beat him up. My names Bryce! And that's Scott! But we call him Scotty." They man with the fringe and blue eyes said, or Bryce.

"Hey Lukey!! Can you come pick him up and take him to the room please?!" Scotty asked/yelled. I should probably tell them that I can shift to a human. But I'll be naked. Oh well. "Um...I can shift to a human...but I'll be naked."