Looky Here (poly! bbs with bottom Tyler, Smut)

Requested

Plot: All the guys are mafia leaders but Tyler because he is their innocent submissive. They are out doing gang stuff and he stumbles upon it and it ends with smut.

Characters: Tyler, Lui, Nogla, Evan, Jon, Mini, Marcel, Luke, Brian, Moo.

Kinks: ropes, feminine names, collar and leash, blow job, fingering.

A/N: Tyler will be small in this. All the guys who are normally short are tall. Everybody is tall but Tyler. Everybody is buff but Tyler. He is a weak ass pussy bitch(based on what he called other people. #getrekt)

Tyler's pov:

I was in a bank getting ready to deposit some money. I was smiling to myself thinking of my bad ass boyfriends.You see, my boyfriends are in Los Santos most feared gang. Now they aren't some random members of the gang, oh no. They are the leaders. All nine of them.You must be thinking "nine leaders? How is that possible?" Well, you see, I don't even know myself. There are just nine leaders. I was on my phone, skimming through instagram when I heard a big bang coming from the front of the bank.

I looked towards the door and widened my eyes when I saw the masks of my boyfriends. David-the paper bag, Lui- light monkey mask with a tobacco in its mouth, Marcel- the darker color monkey mask, Evan- the owl mask.Jon- the Jason mask, Mini- tux with yellow flip flops, Brian- half terroriser mask, Luke- a red mask with horns and a X over one eye, finally Moo-a bald eagle mask. I heard Luke yell "Everybody down! Now!"Everybody, including me, got down onto our knees. Lui and Mini came around to collect money from people while Jon and Marcel went to the back of the bank to fill up bags with money and jewels.

When Lui got to me, he lifted up his mask so that I can only see his mouth and smirked. "Hey fella's! Look who I found in line!" He grabbed me by my arm and lifted me up to my feet.He then proceeded to drag me to the others, who also lifted up their masks and smirked at me. He handed me to Evan, who wrapped the arm that didn't have the gun, around my waist. He pulled me closer to his body which made me blush.All my boyfriends were buff as fuck, let me just tell you.

"When you said you were gonna be at the bank, we didn't know you meant this one." He said while tightening his grip on my waist. "Yeah, if we knew you would be here then we would have brought some extra things if you know what I mean." Jon said as he and Marcel walked out of the back part of the bank."I-I didn't know you guys were gonna rob a bank." I said as I looked up into Evan's chocolate brown orbs.

"Well surprise surprise baby girl." Evan said as he kissed my cheek."I got something for you baby doll!"Marcel said as he walked over to me. "What is it daddy??" I asked him with curiosity in my eyes. He smirked and said "close your eyes and don't peek princess." I did as told and closed my eyes.I felt something be put around my neck. I felt cool metal on the back of my neck and what felt like a cold chain on my chest. I then heard Marcel whisper in my ear.

"Open your eyes kitten." I opened my eyes. Mini held up a mirror and I was told to look inside the mirror. I then gasped at what was around my neck. It was a pretty collar with a pink bow and a silver and pink crown hanging off it. It had white lace around the edges with a pink leather strip going around. It also had a line of beads coming off the crown and attaching around the collar.

 It also had a line of beads coming off the crown and attaching around the collar