Soul Mate(Marcel x Scotty, smut)

Requested
Smut: Marcel bottoms and Scotty tops

Plot: in this world, you only have one soul mate. Marcel and Scotty both went to Evan and Del's party. But they don't know each other. They bump into each other, get to know one another, then things get heated and they end up going to Marcel's house.

Kinks: daddy kink, 69.

Scotty's POV:

I slammed my hand on my alarm clock when it wouldn't shut up. I opened my eyes, my green orbs squinting when the rays of sunlight entered my eyes. I suddenly lifted my upper body out of bed, remembering that I had set an alarm for it to play when I needed to start getting ready for Delirious and Vanoss's party. The two were having a party at the main house because we have achieved one of the biggest mission we have ever taken.

Well, for them anyway. I had recently joined them not more than a month. I groaned,  remembering that I must get up and take a well needed shower, having to impress my fellow gang members. I know perfectly well that you must be asking:

"He is in the gang for a month already and doesn't know the members?"The answer is yes. I am one of the hackers of the gang. I haven't really gotten a chance to meet the crew since they are always with their masks on. I'm always busy hacking in one of the back rooms.

Anyway, I got up and prepared all my clothes for after the shower. I got my speaker and IPhone, walking into the bathroom. I got undressed and turned on the water. As the water was warming up, I played a random song and got in after.

-after shower-

I turned off the water and opened up the curtains. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went into my room, getting dressed and making sure I have all my guns and my phone with me.

I went downstairs and got my car keys and jogged out the door. I got in my car and drove to the area they lived in. They lived away from most people in Los Santos since they are head of the gang and plus got Vanoss is protective of his mate, Delirious.

Yes, I said mate. In this world, everyone has a mate. A soul mate. You know when you find
your mate because I feel a pull to them, you both get a tattoo like mark on your wrists. Now you see, I'm pansexual so I could care less who it is and what they are. I'll love them for them.

As I was saying, I parked my car on the grass in front of Delirious and Vanoss's house. I turned off the car and got out. I walked up to the door and did our special knock we had. Just so we know it is us and not the cops or a spy.

Vanoss opened up the door with his usual outfit and his mask. He opened the door more to let me in, so I walked in. I've only been here 1 time and that was because it was for the interview to be their hacker. So I don't know the place.

"Thanks for coming man. Glad for you to come. The others are here so you'll get to meet them." He patted my back with such force, but it didn't knock me over. I did have my muscles. Not as much as him but you know what I mean.

"alright. Sounds good to me boss." I said to him. I didn't need a mask. I didn't have one anyway. They saw my face, however, I never saw their faces.

I furrowed my eyebrows when I heard him chuckle. "What is it boss?" I asked him. I know his real name, I just call him boss for manners. "Just call me Vanoss. You'll be able to call me Evan in some months." I only nodded my head.

"Follow me." He said with a chuckle. He lead me to what I guess was the living room. Because there we're people sitting on couches while drinking beer. The bottom of their masks lifted up to be above their mouths.

There was a tall, string looking man with a pig mask on. He has a small, light brown haired man who had on gold flip flops on and dark shades over his eyes on his lap. An arm was securely around the young mans waist.

Next was a tall man with a headset on with shades as well. He had black hair, looking just as tall as pig man. He has a small man, who had a monkey mask with a cigar hanging out of the mouth, on his lap. Monkey man was sitting across headset's lap.

Next was a man who had light brown hair, with half a face covered with a Robert looking face, a red eye standing out of everything else. He had a small man on his lap. The small man had on a rainbow shirt on with shades on his eyes, his hair styled to one side.

Vanoss walked over to a man who had a blue hoodie on and a Jason hockey mask on, Delirious. Vanoss wrapped his arms around Delirious's waist, secretly smiling under his mask. A dark colored male suddenly walked into the room with a monkey mask as well, but a darker shade and without the cigar.

We both locked eyes, however, I felt a slight jolt of pain on my right wrist. Looking down and rolling up my sleeve, I noticed the name "Marcel" in cursive letters on my wrist. I looked up at the dark male and saw he was also looking at his wrist.

When he looked up, our eyes locked. I felt like it was only us in the room. The temperature got warmer, everything wrong in life left like it was being erased away. I couldn't help but smile.

Vanoss seemed to notice what happened and smiled under his mask. "Scott, meet your mate and gang member. Basically or his real name, Marcel." Marcel took off his mask and I finally got to see the beauty of my mate.

His chocolate eyes staring into my green ones. His hair was in curls all around his hair, it seemed like he mixed it before hand but it got ruined in the process of taking off the mask. He skin seemed smooth to the touch, making me want to hug him until I can no more.

He smiled a light, shy like smile and walked up to me. The others seemed shock at his shyness, however I don't know why. He took his left hand into my right one, a feeling of electricity ran through me. However, it wasn't a bad kind, the good one. The warm like one.

"Let me show you to my room." He said, his voice sounding like angels singing in my ears. He gently showed me to his room, knowing what must be done. You see, after the mark forms on the skin, you must mate in order for the bind to work correctly.

"I'm Marcel. It's nice to finally get to meet my mate. It was getting so lonely, seeing all the couples in the gang together." He said with a sight that coordinated with the last sentence.

I gently grasped his hand, giving it a light squeeze. "Hey now, it's okay. I'm here now. My name is Scott. But you can call me Scotty or daddy." I said with a wink at the end. I smiled, seeing him blush and giggle at my last comment.

"Yes daddy" Marcel giggled out, warming up to me already. I smirked and grabbed him gently, lifting him up and laying him on the bed. "You know what we have to do now, don't you baby?" I asked, a hint of love and lust mixed in my green orbs.

"Yes daddy. I know." Blushes Marcel, as he looked anywhere but my eyes. I smiled at his adorableness and decided that I wouldn't fuck him now. We had to do something sexual, not fuck. "Say babe, why don't we just do 69? I don't want to pressure you." I said, seeing relief in his eyes.

"Yes please daddy." He stated, smiling a bit. "I would like that." I nodded and mentioned him to get undressed, working on my own clothes. Once we were both naked with our clothes in the floor, I positioned myself so that my face is hovering above his cock.

For his shy personality, he sure does have a big cock. I gently licked from the base to the tip, his cock instantly getting hard. I let out a low groan when I felt him take me in his mouth, feeling the warmness made me hard. He was so skilled, bobbing his head while his tongue rubbed my slit.

I moaned around him, sending vibrations up and his body. I took him in my mouth, licking the vein that was under his cock. We both kept on with our actions, letting out moans and groans of pleasure. Eventually, we both came in each other's mouth. I felt him pull off my cock, swallowing it.

I also pulled off and swallowed his load. I fixed myself so that I was laying next to him. I pulled him close to my body, covering us with the blanket he had on his bed. I felt him kiss my cheek and smiled. I finally found my soul mate.

A/N: wassuo guys!!! I know!! I updated a chapter!! A real chapter!! Well I'm sorry guys. I jus didn't have any interest or inspiration to write. I didn't feel like it. So I didn't. But now I have 2 more requests to finish. I know these are old requests but bare with me. My writing skills have gotten way better. As you can see. Bye!!