08. The Contract and Wedding Gown

~Not Edited~

"Umm...." Ella began, still stunned at the duke's sudden and surprising pose of action.

Amos took Ella's incomplete and confused sentence as a yes to continue on talking, which he did.

"I've officiated a contract -"Amos began, returning back to his original state whilst retrieving a file from the desk drawer before him and then presented it before Ella. "- which expands further upon our supposed deal that we have both come to terms with. It contains all the terms and conditions of our relationship before and after we are to be wed."

Ella trailed her eyes towards the file before her as she opened it to reveal a simple piece of paper with everything as Amos states to be in this contract. She scanned its contents and was surprised to see that most of the terms and conditions of this fake marriage of a deal did not meet Ella in satisfaction and total agreement, but she was already in this total baloney situation so she couldn't disagree to agree.

As stated;

OFFICIAL BINDING CONTRACT OF AMOS KNIGHT AND ELLA PEARSON

This binding contract contains the terms and conditions and/or regulations officiated by the high court of law, expressing that both participants - Amos Knight and Ella Pearson - should keep, follow and abide by and/or with any of the statements given in the following;

[1] All and/or any agreements made between the participants must be kept confidential and to his/her word.

[2] Both participants are to not involve with each other personally and/or sexually before and after they are to be wedded unless the necessary need is required for the former.

[3] All inheritance of the primary participant will also become part of the secondary participant; stating wealth, power and nobility will also become part of the secondary participant.

[4] After marriage, both participants are to share the same chamber in necessary need of being each other's spouse and to convince that the marriage is true.

[5] Having any involvement of personal and/or sexual feelings with others besides both participants is prohibited such as a secret lover, mistress etcetera.

[6] Both participants are to cooperate with one to another when necessary such as public activities, family involvement etcetera.

[7] Both participants are to express, act, show or whatever it may be to show a true and real relationship between the couple if it is so necessary without the will to complain.

[8] The secondary participant must listen and abide by the wishes of the primary participant, and not the contradiction.

[9] After marriage, the family of the secondary participant will also gain benefit in receiving wealth, comfort, and security, in the state of being in an excellent condition.

If any of the above statements are not to be completed, attended, followed or not abide with - stating if any are to be broken by any or both of the participants - he/she will suffer the consequences of not uplifting their end of the deal, which follows;

- Charge

- Humiliation

- Guilt

- Punishment

- Death

Signatures of both participants must be signed in the given space below to show their commitment and proof of their words towards their agreement(s).