Chapter 13: Leaving

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

Name: messaging with someone

Place and/or time or POV

________________________________________________________________________________

Friday at The Sawada Residence At Dinner

The Sawada family was eating dinner.

"Tsu-kun, Amaya-chan." Called Yuki.

"Hmm?" Asked Tsuna and Amaya at the same time.

"Me, Kyoko, Haru, Gokudera, Yamamoto and the kids are going to the mall tomorrow. Do you want to come?" Asked Yuki.

"Sorry Yuki-nee but we are going back to Italy to take care of some business." Said Tsuna.

"Eh?! How long are you two going to be gone?" Asked Yuki.

"We don't know. But hopefully not long." Said Tsuna whispering the last part. No one heard it except Reborn.

"Eh?!" Screamed Yuki.

"Stop screaming Dame-Yuki." Said Reborn as he kicked her.

"Hieeee!" Screamed Yuki as she fell to the floor and fainted.

"It seems I still have a lot of work ahead of me if you fainted from that." Said Reborn as he dragged Yuki up the stairs into her room and laid her on her bed. Tsuna followed them into Yuki's room.

"I see it's still really messy." Said Tsuna.

"So what is the business?" Asked Reborn.

"It doesn't concern you Reborn." Said Tsuna with his bangs covering his eyes.

"Okay." Said Reborn. He would usually make him spill but the look on his face said that this was something really serious to him.

Later At Tsuna And Amaya's Home

"Are you really sure about this?" Asked Tsuna.

"For nth time yes." Said Amaya.

"Why do you want to go back there?" Asked Tsuna.

"I found something also I have a favor to ask you." Said Amaya.

"What?" Asked Tsuna.

"I need you to break the seal on my memories." Said Amaya.

Tsuna's eyes went wide. "Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes." Said Amaya.

"Okay." Said Tsuna as he started to walk closer to Amaya. He lit a small sky flame on his index finger and touched her forehead.

Usually when someone's memories are sealed only the person who sealed them can break it but since Tsuna's Sky Flames are so strong and pure he can break the seal. Tsuna's Sky Flames wrapped around Amaya's head. After an hour they finally finished. It took so long because breaking a seal on memories is a very delicate job if one isn't careful enough they could accidentally destroys the person's memories.

"Phew." Tsuna let out the breath he was holding. "Are they the memories you needed?"

"Yeah." Said Amaya her eyes were shadowed.

"What's wrong?" Asked Tsuna as he wrapped his hands around her waist.

"What I saw was real." Said Amaya.