Chapter 47

Chapter 47

**

My comment made Ashton to get up and run towards the mirror. He forgot one important thing– I was cuffed to him. So in order to get to the mirror fast, we both ended falling off the couch.

I groaned as I landed first followed by Ashton on top of me. I blinked and removed the hair that was sticking to my face. "Ashton we're handcuffed." I huffed.

"Sorry," he smiled, sheepishly. I rolled my eyes and pushed him off me. We both got up and he dragged me towards the mirror.

Once he saw his face, the look of confusion turned into anger. "What the hell, Gwen?"

I rolled my eyes. "It's just marker pen. I didn't put bloody toothpaste or whipped cream. Be glad you have an awesome girlfriend like me. Don't be so dramatic."

His mouth fell open. I mean, he's not the only who can come and surprise me or laugh at me. I smirked at his expression.

"You're going to pay for it."

I didn't take his words seriously, but when his fingers started tickling me I knew I was in trouble. I started laughing and tried to get away from him, but it wasn't even possible.

"I'm sorry." I spluttered between my laugh.

"Tell me that I'm the best boyfriend in the world." He demanded, stopping for a minute.

"I'm the best boyfriend in the world," I joked. This just proves that I'm the man in the relationship. But I was just kidding. Ashton didn't take my comment as a joke, instead he started tickling me again.

"Okay, okay. You are the best boyfriend in the world." I said, breathing heavily.

"Yeah. Well, I knew that." He said, shrugging carelessly. I rolled my eyes and kissed him.

**

After the morning fiasco, everyone got ready and came down for the breakfast. It was difficult for Ashton to change into clothes more than me. I simply chose a pair of jeans and a strapless top. While it was easy for him to change into jeans, it was difficult for him to wear a t-shirt. After some pulling, pushing and cutting, he finally manage to wear it and it looked hideous on him, but we had no other option since we had school and he can't come shirtless.

Mom and Dad were also home by now. They saw the mess we did and shook their head, muttering 'kids' under their breath. The 'kids' comment got to Will since according to him, he's not a kid, which he is not, but still.

When everything was settled, we realised that it was Thursday. The fire thing was on Monday and we had holiday till Wednesday.

So today being Thursday, Mom and Dad rushed us to go to school and Will and others to the office. Will shrugged and went to change along with Nate. Ethan came to me and Ashton and asked us to uncuff before tonight. Ethan was not so playful about it since he and my other brothers saw the hickey all over my neck. One from the bathroom which I had covered. Keyword 'had.' And the others, during the movie.

We decided to do the uncuff business after school, since I had to go to school. I also had to give a speech regarding the treasure hunt, but I can't since I was cuffed with Ashton. So instead of me, I decided to give this information announcement to Amber. The treasure hunt was starting on Saturday. The committee and I had already prepared it. It had to be done soon since we have to plan the Paris trip.

Paris trip for finding Mr. Black and closing this chapter once and for all. But little did we know that Ashton has his own secrets which will be uncovered there.