IRL

At Gia and Virat's house

Gia, Virat, Ananya and Priya were at the house, waiting for Aryan. All of them were sitting on the sofa, with Gia and Virat occupying the two seater.

"How's Ayaan?" Priya asked, looking mainly at Gia. She knew that Ayaan had gone with Gia and Ananya for the trip and wished that she would be involved in her baby's life. But she understood that she couldn't.

"He's really big now. He says baba nowadays, I've recorded it." She looked at Priya. "Do you want to see it?"

"Yes, sure!" Priya almost jumped with excitement. She wondered how could Gia even stand to be next to her when she had done so much damage and Gia had got most of the brunt of the social media hate.

"Listen, I'm really really sorry about the whole... incident." Priya said, looking at Gia after hesitating. "I know I was in the wrong and honestly speaking, I knew I wasn't cut out for the whole motherhood thing. I just wanted Virat to be the father badly."

"Look, I don't know whether to stab you or forgive you, really." Gia laughed. "But just, don't ever forget Ayaan. Just be there for all the important things."

"I'll be there, I promise." Priya squeezed Gia's hands.

"Hold up, let's not get the party started without me here!" A voice screamed.

Everyone looked up at the source of the sound. There was Aryan, already drunk.

"I'm sorry sir, he just ran." The security guard said, coming to a halt moments later behind Aryan. "Do you want me to take him outside?"

"No, no." Virat said, nodding. "Leave him here and tell the maid to get some glasses of water."

"Sure, sir." The security guard walked away and Aryan slumped into the empty chair.

"I told you, he's drunk most of the time nowadays." Ananya whispered in my ear.

"Woaaah, bad bad Anu!" Aryan said. "I can still hear you!"

"Well, after you absolutely thrashed my reputation in front of my boss, I've found out that I give zero fucks about you." Ananya said, looking at him. "No offence, Gia."

"Honestly, I don't know what's wrong with you." Gia said, looking at Aryan.

"Me, what's wrong with me?!" Aryan said, looking at Gia.

"Look at you, what's wrong with you?! You're the one in a so called relationship with a guy who cheated on you and has living proof!" Aryan slow-clapped. "Way to go, meri behen!"

"Just shut up, Aryan. You wouldn't know anything, I mean you cheated on Tina yourself!" Gia retorted, then realised what she had said and she gasped. "I'm so sorry, Aryan!"

"No problemo, sister!" Aryan laughed. "Atleast you have balls!" He snickered, coming over to Gia. "High five? Okay, I understand your feelings."

"Aryan, please please tell me what's wrong!" Gia pleaded, coming over to Aryan.

"Well, I got to thinking, really thinking. It's all because of you that all this crap has happened to me!" He got up from the chair and walked towards Gia, pointing a finger towards her. Seeing that, Virat came towards the couple.