Chapter 8: Home?☑️

Chapter 8: Home?

Liv's Pov

I silently cried watching my family slowly  fade away until I couldn't see them anymore, I leaned my head against the window.

'Hey Midnight' 'Yeah' she responded, 'what do you think about this ya know Tommy making us come live with him and ripping us from our family?' I questioned her. 'I think it sweet that he wants to be around us but I'm a little upset about how he handled it making us leave' she responded. 'Ok thanks Midnight' and with that I fell asleep.

**************************

Tommy's Pov

I watched Libby silently cry as she watched her family slowly fade away. I kind of felt bad but I knew it was for the best. When I looked over at her again she looked like she was having a conversation with her wolf. I wish I knew what they were taking about but I won't be able to read her thoughts until I mark her.

I watched as she slowly fell asleep, I smiled because even though she might not admit it she trusts me because usually if you don't trust someone you don't fall asleep while they are driving. Just some facts.

The reason we had to leave so quickly and why I was so mad was because Derek mind linked me and told me that someone tried to break through our border I needed to come back check it out and deal with the rouges. I didn't mean to take my anger out on Libby but it just happened that way.

I wanted to do something nice for her. So I called Ash ,Libby's best friend that girl hates my guts. "Hello" she said through the phone. "Hey Ash it's Tommy, in maybe about a week do you want to come stay a week or two with Libby after she adjusts this week?" I asked "OMG YESS YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO ASK!!; and just to be clear I still hate your guts."

"Ok great...., and also what does Libby like to do? I want to make a room just for her at our house so she's more comfortable and not bored. What do you suggest"

"She likes reading but she mainly reads on wattpad, dancing, and she likes painting and you know those coloring books that are complex she loves those!!!"

"Ok so how do you think I should do the room?" I asked

"I would suggest cutting the room in half, making half of it a dance studio type thing and then on the other half do one half of it like a little reading nook with a couch,lamp, and a little book self. I'll send you the names of her favorite books, then on the half that's left do like a desk and get a bunch of paints,markers, colored pencils ya know stuff like that."

"Ok that sounds really good thank you."

"Oh and Tommy before you go her favorite colors are purple and teal oh and she hates gold so DO NOT do gold under any circumstances. If you need any help let me know"

I looked over at my sleeping mate, she looked so beautiful, I couldn't wait for us to get home, I really hoped she likes it.

I mind linked Derek and told him what to do I wanted it done by the time we got there.I took a picture of Libby sleeping, I couldn't get over how cute she looked.

***************************

Ash's Pov

Maybe Tommy wasn't as bad as we thought. I was super excited to go see Liv in a week I already missed her and it's only been a few hours.I knew when he made Liv leave so quickly something was wrong at his pack but he shouldn't take his anger out on Liv though which scared me a little,but a the same time I know she is in good hands.

I hope I find my mate soon.

******************************

Derek's Pov

I could already tell Tommy was changing just from knowing his mate for two days. I'll have to remember to thank her. I just hope he doesn't take his anger out on her so I'll be like her big brother and make sure she's safe.

I really hope I find my mate soon.

***************************

Liv's Pov

I jerked awake freaking out from having a bad dream and , then someone put their hand on my thigh causing me to  scream. Then the car was jerked to the side of the road.

"Libby are you ok??" Asked a worried 'Tommy'. It took me a minute to take in what was going on. "Yeah I'm fine" I reply shakily.

'Tommy' gave me a look that said I don't believe you. " No honest 'Tommy' I'm fine, just a bad dream I'm fine." I told him placing my hand on his. He nodded "We're almost there" he told me and I nodded.

Maybe I should give Tommy a chance... I probably just over reacted. He's seems like an ok guy most of the time. I giggled to myself. My wolf agreed with me that I should give him a chance.

I looked up and there was this huge beautiful mansion in front of me. Damn and I thought my house was big!!! Did I say mansion I think I meant castle like what the heck!!

"You like it" 'Tommy' asked nervously.

Like it? I love it!  It's so pretty!!" I said excitedly.

"I'm glad you like it." .

Tommy opened my door and lead me inside; the house was beautiful I couldn't even begin to describe it!!

"I have a surprise for you" Tommy said while smiling at me. I followed him up two flights of stairs and down a hallway where his sent was strongest and I assumed that his room and office were down here. He lead me to a door and opened it.

I looked at the room it had a dance studio, a reading nook, and a art "nook". I looked at Tommy and threw my arms around him. "Thank you thank you thank you!!"

"Of course love, anything for you"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Word count: 1179

"Of course love, anything for you" - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Word count: 1179