1 - your family is pretty cool ... so are you

Carl's POV

"Come on, time to get up Carl," Fiona said loudly as she got Liam up out of his bed. I rolled over to face her with a pouty face.

"Nope, not going to work," I sighed at her before hopping down, noticing that Ian was no longer in his bed. I quickly put on some pants and a top, and ran downstairs to see everyone gathered around the table, including Mickey Milkovich, Ian's boyfriend.

I sat down beside Ian, scrolling through my twitter timeline when a message came through to my phone. It was Bella, a girl I am seeing. She just told me to meet her in school. I replied with a simple okay as I took a bite from my toast.

"Ian!" Debbie yelled from the living room as she ran into the kitchen. Ian stood up and ran to the door.

"Go Carl, you too Debs," Fiona told his handing us a bag of lunch each. I smiled at Fiona before walking out the back way. Debbie was going out the back too, but Holly was waiting for her. Holly smirked when she noticed me.

"Not fucking happening," I told her as I walked past her and Debbie, and going up to my best friend, Kade's house. He walked out just as I stepped into the garden.

"Gallagher," He smirked as we walked in front of Debbie and Holly.

"Moon," I gave him a high five as he told me about what happened with his girlfriend last night. Kade and Stacey have been together since they were 15, now their 17. Honestly their relationship was a shock to all of us and Stacey still isn't pregnant so that was a surprise too.

When we arrived in school, Stacey and Bella came up to us. Bella instantly connected mine and her mouths together, but I didn't feel anything, I never did with Bella, I was only texting her and having this opened relationship with her to make Kade, Stacey and Bella happy.

"Hey sweet pea," Bella smirked with her red coated lip stick. I smiled as she took my hand and interlocked our fingers as we walked up to the school. Like usual, all eyes where on me as my bad boy reputation never left, and now as me, Kade, Stacey and Bella hang out, people have been seeing us as the popular crowd. I rolled my eyes taking my hand from Bella's and putting my hands into my ripped jean pockets.

I only took my hands out of my pockets to open my locker. I grabbed my biology book, making the three people standing in front of my scoff.

"What?" I asked confused as I raised my eyebrow at them while putting the heavy book under my arm.

"Biology?" Kade laughed, causing the girls to laugh too. I looked at my feet as I pushed past them. I actually like science, biology, physics, chemistry, basically anything related to science. The only people who actually know are; Lip, Ian and my biology partner, Clay.

I felt a small smile come onto my face when I stepped into the classroom and took my natural seat beside Clay, who pushed his glasses up on his nose once I sat down.

"Hey Carl," Clay smiled at me. Honestly, he always made my day by just saying hello, and with his massive wide smile. I smiled back as the teacher came in and began teaching about the sexual reproduction system. At the end of class, she was telling us that we are going to do a project on the sexual reproduction system, and it was beginning today.

"Clay, wanna come by to mine to work on this?" I asked him once the bell rang. He looked at me and smiled but nodded a little.

"I'll wait for you at the school doors," I told him before we waved goodbye and going towards our next class. I smiled as I watched Harry's back leaving me. Damn, this fucking dude.

Soon, school was over and I stood by the door with Debbie and Holly, I had told Kade that I was walking back home with Clay as we are going to get the project started, he just huffed and left.