Chapter 14

Irene's P.O.V

Since it's Sunday, me, Jae and SuJin decided to go shopping and have some time together. Jae and I are waiting for SuJin now. She gets ready very slow! Urgh. "Are you done?!" - i yelled.

"Yes!" - i heard her answer. Finally! We've been waiting for 30 minutes or maybe more. She finally joined us. We walk out of the house and got in Jae's car. We decided to head for breakfast first. We're gonna go to Grey's Batista. Our favorite place to have light breakfast.

Once we've arrive, Jae went to the counter to order our drinks and cakes, while SuJin and I took out seats. We started talking on what we want to buy later on. I'm planning to buy a new camera. I want to capture every moment from now onwards till this little one is born and till he or she grows.

I also need to buy new clothings. This little one growing and i can't use tight stuffs no more. It will effect this little one. And i have to avoid it. Jae arrive with a tray and our drinks and cakes. We started digging in and continue with our conversation on what we plan to buy later on.

"Oh oh i want to buy some shoes for our little nephew or niece!" - Jae said, smiling. I chuckled.

"It will be the best present from his or her Aunt Jae." - she said again. I shook my head while laughing.

"Jae buy shoes. I'll buy toys!" - SuJin said, giggling.

"Guys, this kid is not out yet. Chill!" - i said, laughing. They laughed along. We finish our drinks and cakes then heading out of the barista. We got in Jae's car and she started driving to the mall. I sit behind, alone. While SuJin sits in the passengers seat. SuJin turn on the radio and a music played.

"Everybody say lalalalala~ say lalalalala~"

That voice. I sighed. The both of them were jamming to Fire while i was feeling sad behind. I really gotta ignore this feeling i have but i can't. I just love Jimin too much. I have to ignore my feelings. Come on, Shim Irene! Get rid of those feelings already!

I started feeling angry to myself. I frowned, looking out of the window. Telling myself to ignore the feeling. Once we've arrive at the mall, i slowly calm down. We start off with going to the clothes store. I pick up oversized t-shirts, with different colors. I picked color black more than the others.

I picked some sweatpants too. And all were in black. Some in gray. I mean, i don't know why. I don't really like to use black outfits because i think it's like a dull day. I intend to use bright colors. But now, almost everything that i picked is black. Is it because of my emotion? Nahh i don't think so.

I payed for them anyways. We went to the next store which was shoes. Jae needed new shoes for school. "Woah. Lots of them are pretty. I don't know which one to pick." - she said, looking at the shoes.

I saw a black and red colored Vans. I grab them and went to Jae, showing her. "How about these?" - i asked. She grab them, smiling.

"Oh~ this is nice. And different! I'll take these hehe!" - she said, smiling. She went to a lady who work in this store and asked for her size. I look around, trying to find SuJin. And she was looking at heels. I walk towards her.

"Should i buy?" - she asked me, holding on to a black heels.

"When will you even use it?" - i asked.

"Thats what I'm thinking too." - she said, giggling. I shook my head and sit on a chair. I look to my right and a shoe caught my eyes. I got up, walking to it. A dark green, Vans SK8-HI. My eyes turn to hearts. It's beautiful. It looks great on... Him.

It's a guy's shoe. And he's the first person that came to my mind, when i see this shoe. Who would it be right? I sighed. These will look really good on him. I know. I take a look at the price. It's affordable. For me. Someone tapped my shoulders. "Who you thinking?" - SuJin asked.