Real Love • Three

When you landed in New York, you got an Uber to the hotel Luke booked for you.

He had you staying at The Peninsula. The most expensive hotel in New York. How he got the room was unknown to you but you made a mental note to thank him later on.

Going to the check in desk, you got your room card and a hotel debit card that already had money on it. $2,000 to be exact. That was for you get food, the spa, and other things that cost money in the hotel.

"Enjoy your stay, Mrs. Powers," The female receptionist smiled at you.

"Uh-Thank you," You smiled back.

That was weird you thought walking towards the elevator. Where did she get Mrs. Powers from? Luke used your surname when getting the room. The ride up to the tenth floor took a minute.

You have the Deluxe Suite. It has a king bed, and you have a view of Fifth Avenue and North City Lights.

"This is nice," You commented walking around in awe. "Really nice. I might just move in."

Taking your jacket off, you laid it on the back of the sofa in the living room

Taking your jacket off, you laid it on the back of the sofa in the living room. When you walked towards the double doors that held the bedroom. The doors were closed but you heard movement and then seen a shadow stop in front of the door.

You was seconds away from grabbing your stuff and bouncing but something was telling you to see who it was.

Opening the doors, you was greeted by a man with a dark chocolate complexion. On his knee, holding a ring box in his hands.

"Who are you?" You asked starring at him ready to run off.

"I'm Luke. Keith wants me to marry you while he's away," Jerking your head towards him, you opened your eyes wider looking all around the room for the cameras.