August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 28

- Lauren London POV -

Wassup people. Yes I am THE Lauren London and I'm also known as LilWayne's baby mama. I'm not gone describe myself cause you should know what I look like. If not take ya ass to google search and look me up and there. You have me. I know I sound mean right now but I'm the sweetest person you'll ever meet until you fuck me over them you gone regret that shit.

Enough of all that right now I'm on my way Keira's house so I can see my beautiful god daughter Aaliyah with her little bad ass. Aaliyah and my son Chance are only one year apart so Aaliyah is 3 and Chance is 4. Speaking of my son he is spending the next two months with his father because it's what Wayne wanted. I didn't question him I just let him have Chance for the next two months. Hell that's less shit I got to do cause that boy is a handful.

I pulled up to Keira and King's house and Aaliyah was outside playing with the dog King had gotten' her. I looked up and seen King sitting on the porch.

" Auntie Lauren. " Aaliyah beamed running towards me.

" Hey baby. " I cooed picking her up.

" Is Chance with you? " she asked.

" No. Not this time. He's spending time with his father for a while. " I answered.

" Oh. " she pouted.

She loves her some Chance just as much as Chance loves her.

" Where's ya mommy? " I asked.

" Her and King had an argument and he made her cry. King brought me out hea but think momma in ha room. " she said sounding just like August.

" Okay. Ima go and talk to mommy while you play with Princess. " I said putting her down.

She nodded her head and continued to play with the dog Princess. I walked up the front porch steps and I was almost in the house till King said something.

" You gone walk right past me and not speak? That's rude on so many levels baby girl. " he chuckled.

" Hi King. " I smiled while rolling my eyes.

" Whatever Lauren. Keira's in the bedroom. " he said.

" Okay. " I nodded.

I walked into the house and up the stairs to where I knew Keira would be. I got to the room and Keira was on the phone.

" So when do you want Aaliyah again cause tonight me and her are having a mommy and daughter night? " I heard Keira ask.

She had the phone on speaker so I knew she was talking to August.

" Can I get her Friday? I wanna take her, Aria, and Kalyn out to do something. " he said.

" Yeah that's fine. " she said.

I'm not about to bore y'all like they did me with they conversation.

I waited until she hung up and walked in the room.

" Hey bitch. " I said plopping down on the bed.

" Look here you lil thot. " she smirked.

I can't stand when niggas be using the word thot in the wrong context. Well actually it's a acronym.