Chapter 5

Might you recall
We've got a small family business
And the family won't like this

    It's been about a week since I've been living in this hell. My legs have been aching in pain, Sangwoo gave me a few bandages but it don't help ease the pain. Both my legs and arms are restrained in rope, which got pretty annoying.

    There were many things wrong with the situation I was in, but something has been bothering me. I always thought Sangwoo lived alone but I've been hearing him talk to another person. It was hard to hear them because of the basement door blocking the sound. But maybe I could be going crazy.

   As I was sitting on the cold floor waiting for time to pass, Sangwoo opened the door with a great big grin on his face.

    "Good morning (y/n)!! Did u sleep well??"

    I must have gotten at least 5 hours of sleep over this whole week... But I decided to lie to keep the man happy

     "Y-yes Sangwoo" it was difficult to talk to him, one screw up and I'm a goner.

~flashback~
"THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?"

"I DIDN'T MEAN IT SANGWOO IM SORRY IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN."

Sangwoo quickly grabbed a knife he was hiding in his back pocket. He grabbed me by the head and pulled my neck back.

"This is what I do to assholes like you"

He dragged the knife across my neck. I screamed in pain, wishing someone would hear me.

~flashback over~

   Just thinking about it gave me goosebumps.

   "That's good you slept well~" he seemed to be in a good mood today, which made me feel a little bit more comfy.

   Sangwoo took a deep breath in the damp air. "It smells fucking disgusting down here." He looked down at me and sighed. "Bath time"

He gently untied the ropes on my arms and legs. Then he lifted me up and carried me up the stairs. He was pretty gentle. I didn't fight, I was too weak anyways.

Once we reached the door, Sangwoo knocked on it 3 times, then turned the door nob. What was that for?

When he opened the door, the next floor was so bright, it took me a minute for my eyes to adjust, but it was a bit calming.

   He carried me to the bathroom, and dropped me on the hard floor. "Ow, Sangwoo be careful..."

"Quit your wining" he grabbed the shower head and sprayed ice cold water on me, I jerked from the shock and put my hands over my head. "Stay still! And put your hands down!"

"S-sorry" I slowly put my hands down and let him wash me. After he shampooed my hair he gave me a towel so I could dry myself off, and left the room.

This was probably the most calm I felt all week, but I still feared for my life.

Once I was done, Sangwoo walked in and handed me some clothes. It was a stripped t-shirt. It's usually worn by males so it was huge on me, but it covered my bottom half like a night shirt.

Once Sangwoo helped me get the shirt on he picked me back up. "Back to the basement!~" my heart raced I don't want to go back

"Sangwoo please I don't want to go back down there!"

We were already at the door.

"Too bad." We were walking down the staircase. I struggled to get out of his grip, but it was useless. "STOP MOVING"

Once we reached the bottom of the stairs he threw me back on the cold ground. "I feed you, I bathed you, and you're still treating me like shit!"

"IM SORRY SANGWOO IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN!" That calm feeling was over. All I felt now despair.

Sangwoo kicked me on the side of my stomach, I felt like I was about to vomit out blood. "THATS WHAT YOU ALWAYS SAY YOU PIECE OF SHIT"

I couldn't help but cry like the coward I am. Like I've always been. I've only had one friend all my life, and even he left me. Sangwoo might as well kill me.

"Kill me..." My voice was weak, but by his face expression he clearly heard me.

I could hear his cruel laugh. "Too bad sweetheart." He started to unbutton his shirt and soon took off the shirt I just received from him.

"Sangwoo... What are you doing...?" My heart raced.

Sangwoo bent down and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Don't worry (y/n), i love you too much to kill you~" he grabbed the rope and tied my arms and legs back as they were, but this time I was tied on the floor, with only my underwear and bra on.

I shook my head "PLEASE SANGWO STOP."