Vera's POV

I could not wait to go into the pool! I always like to shower before, so I feel fresher. I walk up to the pool, and stick my foot into the water. I made a face and said "It's cold." I didn't know this, but Patrick sneaked up behind me and pushed me into the pool. I came up from under the water and said "what was that for?" Before I gave him a chance to answer I grabbed Patrick by the bottom of his swim trunks and pulled him into the water. "Hey, you tell me, what was that for?" "You pushed me so I'm going to help you in." I smiled when I said that. I swam back to the wall in the pool. "You know what I was thinking, Patrick?" "What's that Vera, getting a gold fish?" "No silly, kids don't you want kids?" "You know I think it's time, you know?" "I mean we've been married for 10 years, Patrick 10 years!" "But I mean...it's your decision too, but if your not ready...." "Slow down Vera of course I'm ready!" "I've been ready but I thought, since you never brought it up, you weren't ready yet." "No, I thought the same about you." "I thought since you never mentioned it, I...I.... thought you weren't ready." "Great minds, think alike." "You said it Pat." "Wow all this talking makes me actually want to swim like a gold fish. I chuckled. 

~Jeez louise, sorry for not updating! Thanks all for 438 reads!! Really appreciate it. :)