34

Blake finally came out of his office, readjusting his shirt and tie. I couldn't help myself as I stomped over to him. I felt my hand against his cheek before I'd even realized I'd slapped him.

I heard Ronnie gasp before a strong, loud growl erupted from Blake's lips. He glared down at me and I felt Ronnie's arms around my waist pulling me away before shoving me behind him.

"Give her to me," Blake ordered.

"Now, Blake," Ronnie said in a calming tone. "She didn't mean it. She's just a woman. You have to forgive her irrational actions sometimes."

"I said give her to me!" Blake shouted. Ronnie opened his mouth to argue, but I stepped in front of him.

"I'm right here, you lying man wh*re." I said crossing my arms over my chest. I raised my brow and pursed my lips. Waiting with a glare. He smirked lightly.

"Where'd this come from?" He said with a smirk and glare.

"Being f*cked over twice." I stated flatly as I gave him a pointed look.

"And what exactly did I do?" He asked.

"You slept with those nasty wh*res and lied to me. You came back to the room drunk and basically called me a liar and a traiter. You are sending me home because you're tired of me and just won't admit it, when you know for a fact that there's someone after me, you dirty, rotten, good for nothing, low life, cheating, b*stard." I stepped forward and poked his chest accusingly with every word until he grabbed me by the wrist and spun me around. Holding both of my arms against me and and holding my back to his chest.

"I suggest you do two things. One, get your facts straight. Two, don't accuse me and don't poke me. Only you could poke someone menacingly and I don't know how you do it, but don't do it again." He whispered in my ear.

"Let me go," I growled trying to wiggle out of his grasp. "Let me go, you cheating creep."

"What did I just say?" He held me tighter.

"I say shut up and let me go!" I shouted.

"You've shoved me, slapped me, and poked me. All with violent intents." He started pushing me towards his room as he spoke. "I've shot people for less. It's time to punish you."

"Poked you with violent intent?" I scoffed. "What are you 12?"

He smirked and slammed the door behind him. Locking us in together.

"What are you doing?" I snapped at him. He raised his brow and shrugged. Giving me an 'innocent' look.

"Oh," he looked around nonchalantly as he spoke. "Nothing really."

I stepped away from him.

"What are you planning?" I asked. I silently cursed myself for letting my voice crack. He smirked and stepped towards me.

"Now there's the right question!" He picked me up and tossed me on the bed causing me to squeal. I felt his hands on my ribs as he began to mercilessly tickle me.

"What on earth are you doing?" I yelled between fits of laughter. "You bastard! I'm not playing with you! Stop!"

"This is your punishment. You held violent intent toward me and falsely accused me of something!" He explained as he continued to tickle me.

"Tickling?" I was shocked. "What happened to be a mafia leader or whatever you do? Aren't you supposed to be some scary bad *ss?"

He stopped for only a second and looked thoughtful. He shrugged and tickled me more and I tried to shove him away. I kicked and yelled and tried to hold his hands still, but it was all of no use.

"Okay okay!" I gave in after about ten minutes of unsuccessfully trying to escape his hands. "Fine!"

He froze immediately and I was panting to catch my breath. He gave me a look.

"You swear?" He held up his pinkie.

"What are you twelve?"

"Stop incorrectly guessing my age, you know how old I am. Now either pinkie swear or I'll tickle you again." He pushed his pinkie closer to mine as he spoke and I rolled my eyes and I did as he asked.

"I still hate you cause you're a man whore." I grumbled.

"I didn't sleep with her. I spent that whole time arguing with her. I wouldn't touch her again. I've been done with her for a long time."

He pulled me up from the bed and into his arms before he kissed me.

I should push away, but it just feels right. What am I doing?